• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Did You Miss It?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories' started by DV8playa, Nov 3, 2011.

1. DV8playa

DV8playa New Member

It's amazing how mny people have missed this game, even though it's highly important to the series. I've talked to upteen different people, and they've never played this game except for maybe in passing. It's kinda sad, actually.

2. Axl

Axl New Member

They aren't fans, if they can play it and they don't do it. I was playing the gba version, but, my parents give me a new computer, so... I loss the game lol, now I'm playing Re: CoM for PS2.

3. DV8playa

DV8playa New Member

How's that, btw? I've never seen any screens from the PS2 version. I've heard it's slightly more annoying.

4. Axl

Axl New Member

Well... I don't think so. I like the PS2 version more than the GBA version. It's more easy, best quality, etc. You can see videos of that version in YouTube.

5. DV8playa

DV8playa New Member

I've heard it incorperates Reaction Commands. How does that work... exactly?

6. LegendLatios

LegendLatios New Member

Chain of Memories was awesome. It was like a gameboy version of Kingdom Hearts 1. xD

7. Anniexo

Anniexo New Member

You'll be pleased to know I have played it, I bugged my sister to get it me off ebay because I was too young to use ebay at the time, and when I got it I played it a lot, I even took it in to college with me and finished it when I should have been watching a film in English class.

8. SoRoxas

SoRoxas New Member

I played chain of memories,
    The battle system wasnt my favorite and when they didnt have Re;Chain out on the PS2 I was squinting at my little gameboy Advance (no backlight).
    When they released it for the PS2 The battle system wasnt SO hard but the card-battling is a definate NO in the future