• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Did you Lose to Setzer?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 2' started by EtherealSummoner, Aug 18, 2012.

Did you Lose to Setzer Before?

1. Yes.

6.3%
  2. No.

93.8%
  1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Ok. So I have decided to see what would happen if I lost to Setzer. I tested it out and I was very mad. He gave me a stupid coin. A STUPID COIN! I would rather have the belt. So, I was wondering if anyone here on this forum ever lost to Setzer before (As Roxas) in the tournament?

2. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

nope. Kicked his butt every time. Saw the losing vid on youtube. pretty lame if you ask me

3. EtherealSummoner

<_< The most embarrassing about losing to Setzer is that the medal only gives up +1 in strength and that's it. Are you kidding me! I would rather kick his butt and gain resistance than to lose and win some puny gold coin. I am so glad that I never did lose to Setzer my first time playing the game.

4. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

I lost to him the first time but that was when I was like seven. All other 21 times ive beaten KHII I kicked his ass.

5. EtherealSummoner

Altered Scene: Setzer Wins - YouTube

<_< Seriously... why would we want a little itty bitty coin? Just beat the snot out of him and shut all of those stupid girls up! Yeesh. Not even fun or happy. At least we cannot lose to Setzer at all with Sora. Now that would suck.

6. chrispwnu12

chrispwnu12 New Member

I never lost to Setzer. I honestly never tried to see what would happen either. Good to know I didn't miss out. xD

7. thexwarlord

thexwarlord New Member

I lost to him once when I was bored and tryig out a new strategy. My strategy was that I would stay away from him till the last second then attack once. It worked like a charm with Vivi, but with Setzer I waited a second too late and didn't hit him. So the score ended up 100-100, and a tie is counted as a loss. When I heard the "Setzer, Setzer, Setzer!" I was facepalm'ing.

8. Ejox

Ejox New Member

Nope i have never lost too him nor will i ever, i hate that smug face...

9. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

I've never lost to Setzer before and to be completely honest, I didn't think it was possible to lose. It reminded me of one of those battles that you're guaranteed to win. I didn't even know there was a scene where he gives you a coin since you lost. I might check this out just for fun sometime >.>

10. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I think I lost to him once, because that scene looked familiar (thanks for the link, Summoner), but I think it was probably because I was screwing around, because that battle wasn't hard at all.

And now that I'm thinking about it, does anyone else find it odd that Setzer was even in the competition? I mean, he's a grown man (or so he looks to me), beating up a bunch of barely teenaged boys. Huh.

And there's even more shame when you beat him, because now he's a grown man getting his ass kicked by a barely teenaged boy.

Napoléon likes this.
  11. EtherealSummoner

Well, XD There are no rules saying that adults cannot participate. We don't even know how long the tournament has been going on either so he may have been a champion for quite a while.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2012
  12. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

There should be. 'Cause the more I think on it, the more wrong it seems. XD

Well, even so, there comes a time when you should stand aside and pass on the crown, rather than hit a preteen Vivi repeatedly with a bat.

But I guess being the victor comes with perks, like (hopefully) legal-aged fangirls, so I suppose I can see why Setzer might want to stick around.

13. EtherealSummoner

XD Then I can say the same to you. You get whoop a lot in the arcade (No offense). XD Oooold to play arcade.

But in all honesty, I just cannot find out how in the world ANYONE would lose to Setzer (Unless we just play around with him having the timer hits 0 and we are tied, only to see that they gave the game over to him when we fool around). Even on Proud mode, he is not even difficult.

14. ImmaRikuOfficial

ImmaRikuOfficial New Member

I whooped Setzer, he wasn't hard at all.

15. Zatchara

Zatchara New Member

Nope. Balls happened after he was hit and I happened on the balls.

16. ShadowHeartless

ShadowHeartless New Member

Nope. He's easy. Just grab a bunch of his balls then dodge roll around the arena until time runs out. He doesn't move. Same with Vivi. Ergo it's a big difficult to lose.

I saw the losing cut scene on Youtube and it's not worth it.

17. EtherealSummoner

I tested out the result of what would happen if I lose to Setzer. I ended up with a coin that gave strength... I wasn't happy. I prefer the belt with resistance.