• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Desert Dash Game Bug: WORST GAME EVER!

Discussion in 'Square Elite Arcade' started by EtherealSummoner, Apr 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

http://www.khplanet.com/forums/arcade.php?act=Arcade&do=play&gameid=183

This thread is only a warning to all Arcade players in case if you ever want to play this game. Well, the object of Desert Dash is really to survive and avoid getting hit while scoring points but if you actually read the true object of the game, it says "Use your ammo sparingly". :mad: Now, you think that the game will tell you how much ammo you have but unfortunately, that is not true. This game has two bugs:

1. Ammo Bug: This game randomly stops you from shooting any ammo. When the game will do that, no one knows but you best be well prepared for it. If this happens, then you will have two options. You will either have to commit suicide or you will just have to rely on grabbing the cash. Remember that you only have three lives.

2. Row Kill: This is a nickname that I gave to the bug. You think that you are safe in a particular place but all of a sudden, you die for no reason. WATCH OUT! Make sure that you are very careful. The pace of the enemies gets faster as you gain more points.

With the combination of the two, this game brings a challenge but it will also make you scream in anger. It took me over 2 hours in order to take down Goldfish/Rawr's high score. If you want to play this game, be my guess. Will this be a good Tournament, I am not sure. You tell me.

2. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

o_O Brandon? Maybe they aren't bugs, maybe the game just does that to make it a challange T_T

3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

-__- It is a bug here on our side. I went to two different site: One where it was originally was played and another site that has the same game and those two does not have anything that I had stated. In other words, it is a bug.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.