• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Dem Greekifs: Signatures And Sometimes Avatars

Discussion in 'Digital Art' started by Zatchara, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Zatchara

Zatchara New Member

[​IMG]

This is the primary hub where I'll be showing off work of my own and accepting requests. I decided to compile all of these into one thread just to save myself time. At any rate, critique the eff out of my work and I'll bestow unto you nothing. NOT A well, it would be nice to collaborate on something but I can't say I'll do it with just anyone. I'm saving myself for the right person. Anyway, tilt your head a bit lower, I've things for you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

etc, etc, etc.

[​IMG]

1. I'll be taking requests -on- here, as in you need to fill out the template and reply here, to which I'll post the sig and or avy in response.

2. I'll only be filling ONE request at a time. So, if you see that someone hasn't been answered after a request has been filled, that means I'm working on getting theirs done. That doesn't mean I won't take numerous requests afterward, I just don't want anyone complaining about how I'm "lazy" and "won't fill out your request because of derpity doo*.

3. Be VERY specific when adding in details for your request. If I create a sig and it isn't up to par with your specifics, then I'll get to it AFTER the other requests have been filled.

4. Just for quality's sake, I'll only allow ONE render per sig/avy. That is basically the focal point of your sig or avy, think of it as a picture.

5. As far as text is concerned, LIMIT YOURSELF TO HOW MUCH TEXT YOU WANT! If any. It's really frustrating when people request entire lines from songs because the quality lessens.

-Template-

1. Sig or avy?: (obvious answer is obvious)

2. Size: (Again, obvious)

3. Color scheme: (Any in particular? This is typically shared by the color of the render used)

4. Render: (You don't HAVE to have a render. However, if you do want a render please post it in your request via a link that YOU are hosting. I prefer .png files, if you're using a render. That means a picture that is without a background of any kind.)

5. Text/Font: (Any specific text you want.)

6. Other Details: (Anything I haven't covered in previous template sections should be added here. Just remember to be VERY specific.)​

EtherealSummoner likes this.
  2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

:D I can't wait to see what you can do!

1. Hm... I am still waiting on one picture so... an avatar.

2. 200 * 200.

3. I am seeing... silver and/or black. I think those are the colors that can fit in with Lulu. Not too bright but the colors should be somewhat dark with some or a little bit of glow.

4. Are you able to make me an avatar based off of Lulu with this picture:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-CpVyUJYIWs4/ThHpnxDt-BI/AAAAAAAAAB0/9p0ihNhmBG4/s1600/lulu.jpg

5. No text.

6. :) I like to be surprised so show me what you can do with what I said.

3. Zatchara

Zatchara New Member

[​IMG]

4. EtherealSummoner

;o LE GASP! You even read my first color mind at first which I had hesitated and changed it to silver! Better than what I had expected. Was afraid that purple was not even a good choice. ^_^ Thank you kindly!

5. Cloaked Schemer

Cloaked Schemer New Member

Ooh, I love your stuff. You think you could help me out with an avatar, hoss? =)

6. BK-201

BK-201 Member

Impressive indeed, I'm wondering if you can make another DTB sig for me ?

7. Zatchara

Zatchara New Member

Mhm. For future reference, you only need to post the specifics mentioned in the template.

8. EtherealSummoner