• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Crisis Core: Mission Discussion Thread.

Discussion in 'Compilation of Final Fantasy VII' started by EtherealSummoner, Mar 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Ok. So right now, I have 13% of the missions completed and I am playing the game on hard mode. DX But there are SO many "Very Hard" missions and I got to the point where I had only two very hard missions left but was unable to complete them so I gave up and decided to come back to them later. I just became Soldier First class though so I might be able to take on the missions easily now... I hope. Anyone else have any advices on the missions? This thread is all about Crisis Core missions.

2. Noir

Noir

Try leveling up.
    When your at a high level, the difficulties of the missions will change and it will be easier.
    Or collect some good equipment.

3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

-__- I don't think you realize that in order to level up, the DMW will determine that, which requires three 7's. <.> And I am only lv 18 and I just barely defeated Bahamut in order to get the materia from the mission (Trust me. It is ultra bogus on hard mode). Easier to level up materias than Zack himself And accessories will hardly make any difference. :mad: And I am still having trouble with the Supplies Recall mission, especially since the Genesis copies are immune to silence. All that I can do is to rely on materia and items to survive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.