• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Crisis Core Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Compilation of Final Fantasy VII' started by Flare, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Flare

Flare New Member

From the screen shots I've seen, this is one heck of an awesome game. Can't wait for it to come out in America.

Discuss and post any new regarding it in this thread.

2. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

I cant wait ether.

3. Flare

Flare New Member

The graphics are like way beyond any PSP games graphics I've seen.

4. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Yea. Were did ya get the sceenshots at?

5. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Thanks man.

6. locus

locus New Member

I cant wait ...... !!

jeNa ~ :(

7. hidden_villain

hidden_villain New Member

heh I was completed that game one weeks ago lol
    and that's make me a sad *hey villain doesn't had a heart*
    here's the ending+secret ending, *I hope this is last of ff7 cause I want square enix make new complication for ff8 or else*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HVlAUIboWU

8. Luke

Luke Member

I too have beat this game

It`s like one of the best i have ever played on handheld systems

9. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

Is it? I hope so, I'm still waiting for the NA release. I heard there was a strange type of battling system though, what does it involve?

10. soraking200

soraking200 New Member

i also beat this game the game was grate, i also can't Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. FFVII is awesome, buuut, I not sure about Crisis Core

12. Luke

Luke Member

Nah man its amazing, better than the original FFvii IMO

13. rockerblade13

rockerblade13 New Member

Zack is my new favorite character!Its sad how he died.:C

14. Omega

Omega New Member

so you guys ordered it from japan? lucky!

15. SkylerOcon

SkylerOcon New Member

Question: Is Crisis Core a sequel or a remake of FF7? I've heard different things.

16. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

I miss Flare..anyone got his AIM or YAHOO. He was my best buddy when KH-3 got a facelift....*sigh*

Well to answer your question Crisis Core is a prequel to FF VII. It involves the infamous Zack, and it his story. Cloud does make an appearence and he is bad ass. Arieth is also there, with Sephy, Angel, and Gensis. I think those are their names.

Well it is a prequel. It shows us how Cloud came to be, and how FF VII got started. Well if you want to know what happen before Crisis Core, get the cell phone game Before Crisis. It is hot and highly recommended! <---By me.

Well, I hope this is the last set in the FF VII, I know FF VII is the best selling video game for Square, but come on Square I am tired. I love FF VII, but enough is enough. Make a squel for FF X-2, I need to know what happen with Yuna and Tidus.

17. SkylerOcon

SkylerOcon New Member

Tidus dies, and Yuna goes lez for Rikku (in my dreams).

And uhh... yay prequel? I haven't even played FF VII (I was four when it came out, so sue me) so if anybody can send me/link me to a ROM for it that'd be nice.

18. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

Crisis Core (just recently started it) Is one of the best games I have ever played. Zack has skyrocketed up to my favorite Square Character. (thus the new avatar, ahahhaa)

Last edited: Apr 3, 2008
  19. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

I still love Yuffie!