• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Clouds Story

Discussion in 'Dissidia: Final Fantasy' started by Answer Man, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

So i havent played the new Dissada but i know in the 1st one i figued i was gonna do Clouds story last, i was hoping for a long epic story that was pretty hard like the Knight but instead it was short and not even sweet! I think many people expected more for Cloud cause many of my friends has said the same thing. Leon Too! So what do you guys think? Did they downplay Cloud in this game?

2. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

No. Giving Cloud more attention than they already gave him would have been whoring FFVII again. Since the game focuses on all 10 heroes they would have to have a damn good reason to give Cloud more spotlight. But there is no reason, therefore the length of time he's the focus is enough.

3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

<_< They already had Cloud on Chaos' side and had him fight against Chaos and die. He needs no more spotlight... I now dislike Final Fantasy 7 forever.

4. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

We're talking about the 13th cycle, not Duodeciem.

5. ImmaRikuOfficial

ImmaRikuOfficial New Member

Duodecism sounds dumb if Cloud dies, they should remake all the final fantasy games that aren't in 3D or have good graphics then remake Dissidia which would be in....... 10-15 years?

6. Answer Man

Well its a prequel so we know he comes back!

7. EtherealSummoner

His story was in Duodecim too so I really didn't care. And yes, Cloud dies in the 12th cycle. YAAAAAAAAAAAY!

8. Answer Man

I just feel like fans wanted to see him have a bigger impact than what he did, its like they tired to over shadow him with everyone else. Once you lvl him up high enough he is fun to play with, his powers are pretty sick

9. EtherealSummoner

-_- Please. Cloud's story is ok as it is. He died, he wanted Tifa to be safe, Tifa went against Cloud's will and died but Cosmos made Cloud a warrior as a replacement and answered his unchanging will. Boom. He help Cosmos win the war. There. he did his part with all of the other warriors. If I had wireless connection, I would take Yuna, Ultimecia and Terra and beat the snot out of all Cloud lovers if I had the chance. The five heroes in Duodecim had a better contribution than what some to most of the other warriors did.