• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Cloud Sig Tut

Discussion in 'Video / Cinema' started by Remedy, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

ok so this a sig tut i made for my current sig...

Resources:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Find a cool C4d and place it as you wish.

[​IMG]
    Now I did a color balance on it, so it would match my other C4d's

[​IMG]
    Now resize and paste the next C4d in wherever you wish. Prferably in the empty spot on the right.

[​IMG]
    Now place render in, blend mode linear dodge, and smudge until you are pleased.

[​IMG]
    Now paste the render in blend mode to normal.

[​IMG]
    Now duplicate the layer, put it on top of the normal render and set it to soft light.

[​IMG]
    Now place in a third C4d to add some flow to Cloud's sword. (Below the sword there is more flow now.

[​IMG]
    Now a black and white gradient map set to multiply. Opacity set to 55%.

[​IMG]
    Do a warm colored photo filter to fix any blue which may be around cloud.

[​IMG]
    Now do a cooling photo filter to make the sig a bit darker.

[​IMG]
    Now to add most of the color, do an orange and purple gradient map set to softlight, 45% opacity.

[​IMG]
    Now slap in your text and a thin black border, and your done!

I'd love to seee your outcomes! Please rate this tut and sig.
    NO RIPPING
    (Want to post this tut on another site? Just ask.)

Last edited: May 1, 2011
  2. Ryoku

Ryoku New Member

The image issss wayyyyy toooo small for anyone to view.

3. Malibu

Malibu New Member

Moved to Resources.

Maybe you could just post the outcome and give us a direct link =). Your choice though.

4. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

has been changed, don't worry i was aware that it was too small... it has been edited.
    (Next time, just saying, before commplaints appear please see if there is an edit.

5. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

this is awesome. Nice job! I'd like to know...what are C4D's and Stocks...? lol

6. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

i have added those in as well...

7. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

no i wanna know what they are. i have no clue. No1 told me about C4D and Stocks. I'm lost when ppl talk about them.

8. Ryoku

Ryoku New Member

C4D's are like fractals...

I can't really explain them, but a C4D is a very abstract piece. It's help with lighting, as well as a way to also make the sig have more depth in a way.

It's just a 3D rendered abstract piece.

Try searching up a C4D on google images, or deviantART. You'll know better if you see them.
    ----

A Stock is basically any picture that's not rendered or cut out. So it's basically just base picture that you can work with. Assuming that you already know what to do with it.

9. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

I already explained to Adog
    I'd appreciate it if we only discussed the sig and tut in this thread please
    thank you =)