• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Carriers?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Coded' started by Luke, Dec 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke

Luke Member

It will most likely be for AMP`D or Verizon, those seem to be the best for games because their phones are the most advanced so far

2. DjC

DjC New Member

yeah i know! i have verizon, and there the only company with the kingdom hearts game on it

3. Luke

Luke Member

Yea same here

Do you have the kh game? i do.

4. DjC

DjC New Member

i use to. when i had the lg chocolate. but now i have the samsung u740. which is a verizon exclusive only. and its gold. u should look it up. it opens like a normal sell and like a ds.

5. Luke

Luke Member

Yea i have one, its onyx though

6. saisuke

saisuke New Member

Guys, the phone they're making it for isn't even out yet. These are facts that were already proved. You want it, you'll have to buy a new phone. :/

7. rockerblade13

rockerblade13 New Member

I have to get it,even though i'm getting Birth By Sleep..Nomura said in order to under stand the story,you must get all three games.Also,they could have a connection to KH3.
    [​IMG]

8. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

uh!, dam i know. Coded is a problem for me.. i can play BBS and 358/2 days.

Coded, i dont have a good phone and i really cant afford one.. i hope they make into another platform.

9. darkside

darkside New Member

hopefully it will be on the ericsson. it is a sony phone, afterall

10. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

I'm sure that they will send the special phones to the USA if they want us to play the game.

11. Nobody13

Nobody13 New Member

i know this thread is kinda old but,

it would suck if its for ipod touch or iphone. i got a LG Dare and i dont think tht wil be able to play it.

and i also dont has a DS so i cant play tht

and my psp has the analog stick ripped out (i need to use joysens app so i can play games) if the controls are anything like FFVII CC then ill be able to play it. oh and if i cant ill use my bro's PSP, and if coded is for ipods/iphones ill use my bro's touch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.