• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Can someone tell me rankings?

Discussion in 'Square Elite Arcade' started by shadoweddestroyer, Nov 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ya see, I just get a 'score has not been submitted' notice on every game i play. Is it actually sendin' and my net/comp dumb or isn't it sending. Check Bubble Panic for a good idea since ive had it every time I played that.

Thanks!

UBER EDIT!: I TRIED AGAIN AND GOT OVER 10k POINTS MORE THAN DW! HA HA HA! Dang i wish i'd entered the tournament......

Last edited: Nov 25, 2008
  2. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Well, have you tried clicking on something else while it's submitting your score? I've done that, and then it says that it won't submit my score.

3. No, it just tends to come up 90% of the time I play. Oh, and by the way, I did again and have utterly pwned ya' score DW :p

4. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

Shadow I bow to you,your score is 111,600.

5. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Yeah... I noticed that last night. Good job. Just out of curiosity, have you gotten past level 3?

6. sma2112

sma2112 New Member

wth i get the same message all the time and i scored a 400000 on duck hunting

7. 156,000 hmmm

Maybe I did play that arcade version of it a bit too much?

:D

And I got to level 11. The cyan bubble got me :(

( I make it to level 6 -8 before losing a life usually)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.