• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Bang Adventure & Sandman Tournie

Discussion in 'Square Elite Arcade' started by EtherealSummoner, Jan 19, 2013.

1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

This time, I will create TWO tournaments. One of them will be the Bang Adventure Tournament and the other one will be the Sandman Tower Tournament. Both of them will only have four slots. And e, just because my name is in the tournament does not mean that I will participate. If you want to join, I am willing to take myself out and put you in the tournament in my place.

Link to Registration: http://www.khplanet.com/forums/arcade.php?act=Arcade&do=viewtournaments

Bang Participants:

1. Kitty
    2. Adogx

Sandman Tower Participants

1. Angel

Last edited: Jan 21, 2013
  2. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Well, I joined the Bang tournament. >_< And if you end up needing a final player for the Sandman one, I can join that one, too, but I didn't care for that game very much.

3. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

I'll be apart of the bang tourny

4. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Then Mr. Sandman is mine to win! :p

5. EtherealSummoner

Sweeet. Just need 1-2 more for the Bang tournament and 2-3 more for the Sandman tournament.

6. EtherealSummoner

The Bang Tournament now started. The Sandman tournament is still accepting registrations.

7. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Congrats to ADogX for royally stomping me in the Bang tournament. But I will say, thanks to this tournament, I finally think I understand what the heck I'm supposed to be doing in that game, or at least figured out how to manage it vaguely competently. So yay for that. ^_^

8. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Fail! I forgot. Good luck Summoner!

9. EtherealSummoner

XD YAAAAY! No challenge! Now to take down ADogx for good!

10. EtherealSummoner

*Update*

And the winner of the Bang Tournament... IS MOI!!! MWAHAHAAAA!!! The Sandman Tournament is still accepting people though so make sure that you sign up for it real quick!

11. ADogX

Hold on, WHAT!? You played all 3 of your games, and had a lower score than me. Also, your 7 days were supposed to be up before mine. So if you played all 3 of your games, why was I disqualified? Summoner you know that I won that tournament. This whole, time before disqualification thing is a load of bull crap

12. EtherealSummoner

XD XD XD LMBO! You are so funny. First off, both of us was at 6 days last time I checked so I hurried in there and played my game. You played 2 games while I only played 1. I played and got over 4,300 on my 2nd try and I decided to just sit there and wait. When you hit day #7, the arcade automatically disqualified you and made everything 3/3 (That part the arcade do) and made me the winner. I am so slick. Did you win that game? Well, we don't know because you did not use your last try. Did you hurry and use your last try? Nope so you did not win.

Next time, every one of you should let and allow the arcade send you pms to remind you when to play your next round. Otherwise, that is on you.

13. ADogX

it should send a pm one day before the time ran out. but since I didn't "win" the tournament, I still had a higher score than you. It at least leaves me knowing I'm a better player than you at that game xD

14. EtherealSummoner

Nah. You're not. You still need to take down my Bang High score and I wanted to see you snap to see me win in the tournament. XD

But anyways, join the Sandman Tournament when you have the time everyone. If there are no interest, I may start a different tournament.