• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Arcade Slam #6 (with game voting)

Discussion in 'Square Elite Arcade' started by Terra, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Terra

Terra (Previously RoxasXRiku)

Ok you all know how it goes,

1st place gets 2 rep,
    2nd gets 1

You'll notice it's not up yet, that's because before we begin we will be taking votes on which game it will be, you cannot nominate a game that has already been in a previous Arcade Slam.

AFTER TOURNAMENT: The winner is Keyblade Barrer!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2009
  2. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

At first, i want Age of War. But i think it's too long. So i vote Elevation or Age of War

3. Terra

Come on guys, if I don't get any more votes the game will be Elevation.

4. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

No, i vote for age of war

5. Terra

Ok then, if I get no more votes the game will be AOW, do the rest of you care if it's such a long lasting game?

6. Hey just a-wonderin', if Rep is abolished, how will rewards be given for the winner(s)? In points or something?

7. Terra

Well, were currently working on a whole new system of rewards, I'm not quite gonna share anything yet because it's very possible it won't happen.

8. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Right now, we're gonna keep the Rep as a prize until we get everything worked out.

9. Terra

Is there any oter votes? Because I've decided We simply can't do Age of war because the game takes too long and I don't want the tournament lasting a month.

10. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Okay...... If you don't like it, i vote what you voted :)

11. Terra

Ok, because of no other votes, I'm making the game elevation. Next time I really hope there will be more participation on this.

12. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Oh man!! I didn't know there was pple voting on here!! Do I still have a chance 2 vote?!! PLZ!1 *_*_*_*_*

13. Terra

No sorry, I've already made the tournament.

14. EtherealSummoner

Oh well. At least I'm the first one 2 join your tournament. I wonder who else will join. Hope I don't choke in my first tournament.

15. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

All Star Skate Park. That would be awesome!

16. EtherealSummoner

Yea, except u is 2 late. Who wants some chitlins while we wait for the tournament 2 start? ^^

17. Terra

Well this is obviously late, but the winner is Keyblade Barrer, although the tournament glitched and is set as still going, we will get on your rep.

18. worbs

worbs New Member

nice one well done Keyblade Barrer