• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Another Tournament.

Discussion in 'Square Elite Arcade' started by EtherealSummoner, Jul 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

HI! I just wanted to know if we can do another tournament in the arcade? Now that we have new people coming, it's getting more livelier than ever. I'm thinking that we should do a Pac-Man tournament in the arcade & be able to have people participate in it. What do you think? Put down what game from the arcade do you think we should do a tournament on & Desert & the staff might be able to do it. ^^

2. Terra

Terra (Previously RoxasXRiku)

Sure, I can make a tounament right now in fact. Were you thinking another Tounament in general or something big like Acade Slam? I'm actually going to California in about an hour so i'll make it now then get back to you on that.

Aqua Fresh likes this.
  3. EtherealSummoner

YAY! You've been gone for a loong time! Yea, I'm thinking of something real big. A big arcade tournament that should have all of us hyped up.

4. Terra

Terra (Previously RoxasXRiku)

I'm back from california, so which game would you like the tournament to be?

5. EtherealSummoner

^^ I'm thinking of either Simon, Pokemon Collapse, Original Pacman, Ms. Packman New, or Ultimate Crab Battle, but I'm not sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.