• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Adventure Quest Worlds

Discussion in 'General RPGs' started by EtherealSummoner, Mar 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

[​IMG]

This is another rpg game that has been out for a while made by Artix Entertainment. It is based on the same universe of Dragonfable, MechQuest and Adventure Quest. It is free but you can also become a member to get great items. They have safe servers for younger kids to play so that they will not listen to the... teenage languages. What is so nice about this is that you can play with other people around the world, (And to beat them up. :D MY FAVORITE!) and you can switch between classes! There are 22 classes and there are 3 more that are yet to be released. (-_- Sadly, the summoner class is not a part of this BUT IT WILL! I WILL MAKE SURE!)

I will be playing this game too (Since I want to still develop original ideas and have fun at the same time) so you can find me as Summonerbrandon on the Nythera server. ;D The game also have over... I think it was 260 quests... oh well.. Still, it is a fun rpg game.

Attached Files:

2. Denki Wolf

Denki Wolf New Member

Yeah, the fact it doesn't have a Summoner class bummed me too, though I did buy a pet at one point.
    I played it a while back.
    It wasn't bad, and with someone I know in the game, I may be willing to get back into it.
    But, it didn't really have much that just jumped out at me.
    It was just kind of plain.
    But it is a 2d browser based Mmo, so I guess you can't hope for too much.

Though I did try MechQuest and utterly hated it.
    It just felt very like they didn't balance it well enough.

3. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

played it long ago (3 years ago-ish)
    was preetyy good, bought membership, membership expired,quit playing end of story...

4. EtherealSummoner

The game has changed a lot from 3 years ago though Zol so I think you should try it again. <.> I will introduce the summoner class to them on the forum once I have the chance.

5. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

oh i have tried it, i just havent "played it" for three years...
    now i'm moslty on here and Maplestory...

6. Denki Wolf

Denki Wolf New Member

I wish Maplestory would come to Mac.
    But what are some of the stuff that has been added in that time?
    It hasn't been 3 years, but still some time since I have been on.
    I'm always looking for a game to play.

7. EtherealSummoner

What are the new stuff? Here are some of them:

[​IMG]
    The Cave of Wanders Wonders

Are you ready to find yourself a Djinn?

After your latest adventure in the Sek-Duat Pyramids, Zhoom the Ranger helped you capture the immortal god-king of the Sandsea, Sek-Duat! Sek-Duat says that the only way to defeat Zahart and his Djinn is with another Djinn…and he knows where to find one! Equip brand-new Sandsea gear from the Sandsea Reputation Shop before embarking deep within the Cave of Wanders…
    Read more in the Design Notes!
    [​IMG]
    Happening NOW!

• Sandsea Saga Continues
    • 12 new items added to Sandsea Rep Shop
    • Kalestri Worshiper Armor, Helm, and Weapon set
    • Cave of Wanders map—it’s HUGE!
    • New NPC: Sek-Duat
    • 7 new quests offering 2,000 Reputation each!
    • Lotus Spider, Kalestri Worshiper, and Kalestri Hounds
    • New Boss battle…and you won’t believe with who!
    • Amazing new Cutscene
    • Sek-Duat Armor and Cape
    • Kalestri Hound and Sandsea Lotus Spider Pets
    • 5 new Kalestri-inspired Monster drops
    • The Guiltius added to Undead Legion Merge Shop
    [​IMG]
    Earn FREE STUFF!

Everything that's free is so much better!

There are so many great events and so much awesome gear to get in your favorite MMO that you might find spare AdventureCoins hard to come by. FEAR NOT! AExtras is a great way to earn free stuff while saving cash!
    [​IMG]
    You can use special offers system to earn FREE AdventureCoins in AQWorlds as well currencies in our other games and EVEN FREE BATTLEON POINTS for your Master Account! Just head to AExtras to get started! Or, you can jump onto your Master Account and start earning free BattleOn Games Points (you can stack these up to buy upgrades in AQworlds or our other games)
    [​IMG]
    The Hollow Halls

Can you survive HollowSoul Castle?

Legend says that HollowSoul Castle was so big that many heroes got lost and ended up dying within its expansive corridors. Only the bravest Members will have the opportunity to explore HollowSoul… but your success in reaching the end is something no one can promise. Duke Ellington is waiting for you in the Hollow Halls… but it will take more than brains and brawn to reach the Hollowsoul Lich at the end!
    Read More in the Design Notes!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]Epic Loot for the Real World

HeroMart is your one stop shop for all hero things!

HeroMart is now open AND all of the things there come with in-game items for AQWorlds (and some other games too)!
    [​IMG]
    HeroMart! HeroMart is the official real-life item shop of BattleOn Games where you can get AE swag like The Dragon’s Secret Novel, 2011 Calendar, T-Shirts, the Critical Hits CD, MechQuest Artbook, and Triple-Ply Paladin Toilet Paper (currently sold out).
    We ship orders to you right from here in the secret underground lab!
    Head over to HeroMart! Shop Smart… Shop HeroMart!
    [​IMG]
    PvP for ALL players!

Bludrut Brawl map is now live

In celebration of EpicDuel's successful gamma release, we are celebrating by releasing the Player-vs-Player map, Bludrut Brawl! Choose your favorite Class, gear up with your best enhancements and show your friends how fast your hp can hit 0 when a stampede of players from the other team finds you alone in their boss room. Do not forget to obtain and equip a PvP Amulet -- they increase your health A LOT when you are in any PvP map. Remember, be kind and honorable... a true champion has both a leet character and a leet heart!
    Read more on the Design Notes
    [​IMG]
    Ranger
    Player Houses/Castles

"Home is where you hang your helm."

Buy your own place and customize it with over 130 house items. Invite your friends or visit their place by typing /house <name> . New items include beds and monster statues. Some rare house items like the Sneeviltron drop off of monsters! Future house styles will include Castles, Lairs, Flying Fortresses and more!
    [​IMG]
    The Keep and other styles of house are now available
    [​IMG]
    Evil Empress of the Shadowscythe
    An Unlikely Alliance

Good & Evil vs the forces of Chaos

The story has begun! Will you join the side of good or evil in our battle against a common new foe? Use your Book of Lore to begin your adventure and join thousands of players each week as the story unfolds.
    [​IMG]
    Good and Evil working together against the CHAOS!?
    Good & Evil Shops!

Each faction has a special shop containing awesome looking armor and weapons. Visit the evil shop in Shadowfall or the good shop in Swordhaven. [​IMG]
    Ranger

Critical Hits!

Guard your Dragons from DEATH

Dragon pets are often [​IMG]available in Aria's shop. Beware friends. There is a rumor that Death itself is roaming our world for some mysterious purpose. Whatever you do... do not let him touch your pet Dragon with his skeletal hand. Pet... Dracolich!?
    Want more bag space?

You can now permenantly add up to 40 more slots in your backpack, 20 more to your bank or 20 more to your housing items. Talk to Valencia in the town of Battleon. AdventureCoins are now available via the upgrade page.
    Get Wallpapers

Grab our newest wallpapers, created by Randor the Red at our official Wallpaper site.
    ArtixWallpapers.com
    Referred Friends earn you EXP and Gold!

Would you like your friends and family to earn you some gold and exp while you are offline? Check out our brand new refer-a-friend system. It is surprisingly fair and you can even earn AdventureCoins!
    Click here to learn how
    [​IMG]
    Zone​
    Bludrut Keep!

A Four Part Dungeon

Explore one of Lore's most legendary dungeons and unlock its secrets. You can get their using the new button in town, your map, or by typing /join bludrut
    [​IMG]
    Bludrut keep is full of danger and secrets
    Four levels of dungeons each with their own art and monsters. Brand new quests and adventure! Levels 1 & 2 are available to all players. Levels 3 & 4 are Member-Only. Monsters now have a small chance to drop the weapon they are holding. Including the Boss!
    [​IMG]
    Red Dragon Dragon's Lair

Battle the Red Dragon

Untold Danger and treasure await you within this massive and heavily guarded Dragon's lair. Are you brave enough to venture deep into the heart of this dungeon and battle AdventureQuest Worlds FIRST DRAGON!? You can get their using the new button in town, your map, or by typing /join lair
    [​IMG]
    Can you defeat the Red Dragon?
    [​IMG]
    Ranger​
    Multi-Class

Freedom to change and level up different Classes

AdventureQuest worlds was designed so that you can play ALL of the different classes with just one character. If you love mixing up your play style and trying different things out -- you will love this. Seek out trainers and obtain new classes. Some may require you to undergo special quests or meet certain requirements. Then, all you need to do is wear it and play to level it up. Each class has 10 ranks and unique skills that you can unlock. Leveling up the class may also cause the trainer to open up special shops with class specific gear for you to use... or even secret elite-class quests!

Customize your character even more with Armor!

Special armors can be found in shops and monster drops all over the world.
    [​IMG]
    Hanging out with players at Yulgar's Inn
    [​IMG]
    Paladin
    Continuous Releases!

New Zones, Quests, Items, Classes.... and more

The game is being developed right under your feet as you play it. We read our forums for your awesome ideas and suggestions and build as much as we can each week so there is always something new for you to look forward to! Also, here is a list of new features that Minimal, Zhoom and I are building for you next. Read the Design Notes for behind the scenes info!
    • Expandable Bag Space - Released!
    • Friends List - Released!
    • Player Parties - Released!
    • Live Events- Released!
    • Wars - Released!
    • Boss Monster AI - Released!
    • Housing - Released!
    • Stats - Released!
    • PvP - Released!
    • Guilds - In Development
    • Import Character Data from AQ/DF/MQ
      Now known as the "Master Account System Project" this will give your AQW character access to cool stuff from your other game characters!

• New Pets!
    • New Zones
    • New Weapons

• New Quests
    • New Classes
    • New Items

• New Monsters
    • New Website
    • Even the new is new!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.