• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

A vent art piece :)

Discussion in 'Traditional Art' started by YaminoHikari14, Dec 8, 2012.

1. YaminoHikari14

YaminoHikari14 New Member

[​IMG] Hey again guys long time no see, this is just a vent art piece of myself I drew out on my 3DS on a program called Colors!3D hat do you think? I do draw quit a lot, so would anyonelik to see some of my other drawings? I'd be glad to share them :)

2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Aaaaw. His chain is broken, lol. The posture of the character I like.... but for some reason, it feels like it is... empty. That is how I am feeling when I look at the background. Still a decent piece of drawing though. :)

3. YaminoHikari14

Thank you very much! Haha, the background was rushed as was finishing it while I was in the car, lol and the "he" is a "she" Though I have to admit it isn't the greatest I've done and I have to admit, as I've recently moved a reason it could feel empty is because in all honesty I feel empty, like a piece of myself was left behind somewhere :/

4. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

I like it. I find it fantastic that you did this on a 3DS. Pretty awesome.

It looks like she's alone and discontempt hence the background.

5. YaminoHikari14

Thank you so very much :D You pretty much hit the nail on the head. It is pretty much what I am trying to show in this drawing :D I'm so very glad you like it :)