• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

A different kind of Let's Play - KINGDOM HEARTS VS!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 1' started by zenny1, Feb 27, 2013.

1. zenny1

zenny1 New Member

I would like to share with you all my recent let's play endeavor into Kingdom Hearts, its called Kingdom Hearts VS. I am playing with my friend, Gilbert (gillyrb2007) and we are competing with each other to see who can earn the Secret Ending on Standard Difficulty in Kingdom Hearts 1. We have to seal all the keyholes, find all the 99 missing Dalmations, and defeat the Hades Cup, all the while racing each other.

As of this moment, 3 episodes are up and ready with more on the way every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. If you want to follow along, you may do so by subscribing (only if you want to) and you can even play along with us. We aren't the best speed-runners out there, but it would just be fun to play the game altogether as a community who loves this series of games.

(can't post full urls :p)
    Kingdom Hearts VS - Episode 1- Dive to the Heart
    /watch?v=7a21JGFe3UE

Kingdom Hearts VS - Episode 2 - Destiny Islands
    /watch?v=MQ4YrVUtyHA

Kingdom Hearts VS - Episode 3 - Islands of Destiny
    /watch?v=D6al5LJa3I4

TL;DR - KINGDOM HEARTS VS LET'S PLAY - FIRST TO GET SECRET ENDING WINS LOLOLOLOL

Last edited: Mar 8, 2013
  2. MadarasLives

MadarasLives New Member

oh cool! im doing a letsplay of kh as well.
    mine is the level 1 critical mode challenge for kh2fm, :D
    il check out yours and you can checkout mine?
    my youtube channel is madaraslives. it should be the first channel that comes up when you search it.

3. Cameron

Cameron New Member

I'm watching the first part currently and I really had no expectations for LP's that are posted on forums but this was great! Your visuals look awesome, audio is top and you two seem professionals. Keep it up, subbed and definitely going to watch your videos in the future.

4. zenny1

zenny1 New Member

WOW!!! That sounds like a big challenge X) and knowing my "Rage" type of personality, I would not be able to do something like that! I'll check it out in the future.

5. zenny1

zenny1 New Member

Hey man that really means a lot X) I always say, if you are gonna go for it, put A LOT of effort! and I wanted to do justice to one of my favorite franchises of all time. Thanks for the sub! Tell your KH friends^^

6. zenny1

zenny1 New Member

Updatepost (3/8/13)

Thanks for those have watched so far! I now would like to present this weekly update on the series, along with the whole playlist. Enjoy!

Kingdom Hearts VS - Episode 4 - Traverse Town
    /watch?v=Is85QP44oUs

Kingdom Hearts VS - Episode 5 - Wonderland
    /watch?v=DI2ehasoLO8

Kingdom Hearts VS - Episode 6 - Land of Wonders
    /watch?v=_0iVlr_warc

Kingdom Hearts VS - Episode 7 - Olympus Coliseum
    /watch?v=LnpbKZBURFI

Kingdom Hearts VS Playlist
    /playlist?list=PLq9RVseBkeJYDi11tF7Qhf_TIVd71vHGY

7. zenny1

zenny1 New Member

We finish our first night of Kingdom Hearts VS. We were tired XD

Kingdom Hearts VS - Episode 8 - The Preliminaries
    /watch?v=e0fmtVOXMwM

Kingdom Hearts VS - Episode 9 - Cerberus
    /watch?v=E5QWE6dXFDc

Kingdom Hearts VS - Episode 10 - Leaving the Coliseum
    /watch?v=QgZSSTFddOM

8. zenny1

zenny1 New Member

Kingdom Hearts VS Episodes 11-13 (March 23 update)

I'm going to begin the celebration that is Spring Break by updating the Kingdom Hearts VS :D

Kingdom Hearts VS - Episode 11 - Deep Jungle
    /watch?v=wl2D4h5iyIk

Kingdom Hearts VS - Episode 12 - Jungle That is Deep
    /watch?v=jzHIoxxJuiA

Kingdom Hearts VS - Episode 13 - Traversing the Jungle
    /watch?v=8vzHIqK6H28

9. zenny1

zenny1 New Member

Sorry for not updating the VS series in a while. School is kinda catching up on the both of us, what with finals and projects around each corner. We haven't been able to fully dedicate our time to his as much as we want to. We love the series with all our hearts, but school is school and we gotta do it.
    Without further ado, here is the newest update. Also with missing episode 15, something went wrong with the uploading process and when I tried to retrieve the file I was uploading, it had been deleted and my upload died along with it. Sorry about that in advance

Kingdom Hearts VS - Episode 14 - Olympus Town
    /watch?v=i4_wsuSz0kQ

Kingdom Hearts VS - Episode 16 - Fun Facts
    /watch?v=IlMhbK-c5n4

Kingdom Hearts VS - Episode 17 - Different Shades of Agrabah
    /watch?v=OgAvgRX_0G0

Kingdom Hearts VS - Episode 18 - The Belly of the Beast
    /watch?v=rsTZDDVz4HY]

Kingdom Hearts VS - Episode 19 - Jafar's Moby Dick
    /watch?v=rGEGeUIKFgU

The Playlist

10. zenny1

zenny1 New Member

Kingdom Hearts VS Update (5-18-2013) Episodes 20-24

A lot of things have changed for the better during this LP. First off, with school ending soon, we are managing more time to be devoted to this LP as we become to be free of school. Secondly, the band, Gates of Ivory, gave us their permission to use their cover for my videos, so you'll hear their awesome version of "Simple And Clean" in my intros and updated outros. I like to think this LP has become a great experience for me and my friend, and it would be greatly appreciated, if we garnered more viewers for our series, so share it with your friends. :)

TL;DR **Awesome new stuff, the viewers are all very awesome, share with your friends :)**

Kingdom Hearts VS - Episode 20 - Digressing and Sidequesting
    /watch?v=gRpSCOZ9Iv0

Kingdom Hearts VS - Episode 21 - Atlantica
    /watch?v=1VmghiHMy-I

Kingdom Hearts VS - Episode 22 - Poor Unfortunate Souls
    /watch?v=1XrM52BJXPQ

Kingdom Hearts VS - Episode 23 - Giant Kalamari
    /watch?v=EIK4Cm47qj4

Kingdom Hearts VS - Episode 24 - Out of the Way and In Between
    /watch?v=Hx-sWnqO8Kw

Playlist
    /playlist?list=PLq9RVseBkeJYDi11tF7Qhf_TIVd71vHGY&feature=addto

Side NOTE:
    It's been a 12 days since my last update, but that is only because I wanted to get back to my 3 episodes a week a format. So with that being said, I give you the final update of Kingdom Hearts VS before going back to 3 episodes.