• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

2016 Takes Another One: Actress Carrie Fisher Dead at 60

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Kitty, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Source

To be honest, with all the drugs she was into over the years, I'm kind of surprised she made it this long, but I enjoyed her in Star Wars and I admired her outspokenness, especially about mental health issues, which is often not talked about, and she'll be missed.

Edit: Also, apparently George Michael died on Christmas as well, so here's some Careless Whisper in tribute.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
  2. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Yeah. 2016 seems to have not been too kind to many of our more beloved celeberities.

Or maybe I'm just more a tuned to it happening than I normally am.

Nova likes this.
  3. Kitty

^ 2016's been a rough year. And there are still a few days left, so people need to watch out.

4. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Debbie Reynolds shortly after... Dear lord.

5. Kitty

^ At least Debbie Reynolds was 84 and had lived a full life. I suppose the shock of losing her daughter was too much for her. I feel sorry for their remaining family, losing two loved ones in such a short time span.