• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

└Tay's Art Showcase┐║Basically Everything║

Discussion in 'Audio and Visual' started by 月野 うさぎ, Jun 6, 2014.

1. 月野 うさぎ

月野 うさぎ KH Graphic Team

[​IMG]

Hello!

My name is Taylor and I've been doing graphical arts as well as traditional arts for quite awhile now.
    Only until recently did I start liking my works, so I've decided to set up a thread here as a sort of Art Showcase. Mostly because I don't want to create a thread for each little graphic or picture I've done.

Name: Taylor

I'm not 100% sure if this is allowed, but I'm doing it anyway, so it can be moved or closed or whatever...

Now that we've gone through the introduction and my reasoning for this thread, let's get started, shall we?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    You can post critique if you want! If you do, please link the graphic/art in question.
    I will try and keep this post updated, but if I forget anything, please spare me.

Thank you!

Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
    Nova likes this.
  2. 月野 うさぎ

月野 うさぎ KH Graphic Team

I added some new stuff!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

O_O
    They are all really good.
    I love the avis!!

4. 月野 うさぎ

月野 うさぎ KH Graphic Team

You're free to use one, so long as you don't claim it as your own. ^^

5. 月野 うさぎ

月野 うさぎ KH Graphic Team

Threw together a quick signature earlier. Hope it's good.
    [​IMG]

6. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

I like it. Not the text box and yellow star though, but everything else is nicely put together.

7. 月野 うさぎ

月野 うさぎ KH Graphic Team

Tons more avatars now. Like I said, I'm really only good at making avatars, lol.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Tay have i ever told you that i love you? lol

9. 月野 うさぎ

月野 うさぎ KH Graphic Team

Well you do mention it a lot.

10. Destiny

Destiny Guest

These are awesome! I especially like when you did use text it was simple, such as in the Namine witch one. Fantastically done, may need to try hitting you up for new set or avatar.

11. 月野 うさぎ

月野 うさぎ KH Graphic Team

I made some more. Gonna stop for a bit so I don't tire myself out.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 4, 2014