Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
xXAnTiFoRmXx
Last Activity:
Dec 18, 2011
Keyblade Weilder

xXAnTiFoRmXx

New Member, from somewhere.......

xXAnTiFoRmXx was last seen:
Dec 18, 2011
    1. Botnus
      Botnus
      Can you please add a little more detail to your post, there isnt really much to work with. Also can you build on your character a bit before encountering another player. Kinda like me and seanconnery did
    2. Denki Wolf
      Denki Wolf
      Hey, can you post in Taken from life?
      I'm trying to find who all is going to continually post.
      Possibly to create a pattern of posting.
    3. W.J. Solomon
      W.J. Solomon
      Might I remind you Will had fallen unconcious because of the light magic affecting the dark magic in him... but it may be possible
    4. Denki Wolf
      Denki Wolf
      Hey, Taken from life is dying.
      Can you help get it started back up, by posting?
      The whole Roxel problem is handled, and will not be an issue in the future.
    5. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Um... I hope that you did not give up on Video Game Wars: The Power of Destiny roleplay. If not, I had Lezard heal your pokemon but had Abel to take him to somewhere.
    6. VentusSearcher
      VentusSearcher
      Yup! I go on bleach marathons though. Like I watch a bunch of episodes online then stop for a while and then pick it up again in about 3 months. Rite now im on episode 60 something.
    7. Roxel The ultimate nobody
      Roxel The ultimate nobody
      ARE WE ALONE??????????? O.O i.i'
    8. FatewithFury
      FatewithFury
      Dude did zol pm u and Curtis to post in decisions if not then he closed it
    9. Denki Wolf
      Denki Wolf
      Hi, nice to meet you.
      I can see you are a pokemon fan as well.
      That's awesome.
      Not many people will admit it here.
      Lol.
      Anyways, hope you enjoy it here, and hope we can become good friends.
    10. Roxel The ultimate nobody
      The events that took place while u were out
    11. Roxel The ultimate nobody
      Check out my latest post in the new Orgy.
    12. Roxel The ultimate nobody
      Yo! Do you know wat ur looking 4?
    13. W.J. Solomon
      W.J. Solomon
      Well Zol said he might let it die because it got so off topic. I'm waiting for his approval
    14. Destiny
      Destiny
      Your character is in resistance meaning he knows my character because my character is the leader
    15. Ventus
      Ventus
      Put some more description into your posts!
    16. Ventus
      Ventus
      hey antiform, do you want our characters to be good friends like Roxas and Axel?
    17. Destiny
      Destiny
      I've been watching your RP'ing posts lately, and though they're good for your age, however I think you can do much better. I advise you to check out the RP Guidelines thread stickied under RP. I hope you'll read it thoroughly and use it to improve your posts.
    18. Epic Kirby
      Epic Kirby
      Are you the same antiform from 3DS Forums or have I got you mixed up with someone else???
    19. FatewithFury
      FatewithFury
      hey i have an idea for finding u just wait a while k??
    20. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      I know. But I'm gonna let the others post.
  • About

Keyblade Weilder
    Making the worlds peaceful again

Signature

[​IMG]
    "You cant have Light without a little darkness....."
    (\_/)
    (^.^)
    C(")(")Help This Bunny Take Over The Internet By Copying Him Into You Signature.