• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
RebelMurf
Last Activity:
Sep 9, 2021

Awarded Medals 1

Birthday:
October 8
Being awesome

RebelMurf

Hero of the Wild, Male, from Éire

RebelMurf was last seen:
Sep 9, 2021
    1. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      it's a revolt! =0
      But I like winged beasts =P
      And you are Ranger, perhaps you're a Cowranger?
      Hmm, you saw right through me, My ninja disguses aren't so great anymore =P
    2. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Did Overdose know, I know her and ü were so close xD
      You're brother sounds awesome, what is he up to now?

Rule the world? What are you talking about? O: *Begins scratching leg* That would be so hick of me xD
    3. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Oh I once heard of another. Kai or Kairu was his name =p
      Sounds fun. I live in an apartment and not even the pigeons like me =\
      And are you a cowboy?
    4. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      ü is a he. Woah when was that revealed? What happened for it to be brought up? xD
      Why did he say that he was a she? xD
      (I find this is randomly cool)

I'm an expert creeper. No I actually have a really decent memory and random things like that can stick in my mind for years xD
      So you don't have a great memory. I'll share mine x
    5. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      More importantly, tall frosty pints will go stale! And horses, you live on a farm?
    6. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      You should make your own RP and invite people who know what they're doing (;

u with the two dots over the u. (Kupo when I joined) and Akira... I think that was his username >.<

I know you're Kairu (when I first joined) and I vaguely remember it being mentioned that u was your sister, and when Akira joined I believe he mentioned that you were his brother XD
      Watch I'm dead wrong or something xD
    7. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Oh it's going well, Ranger. I'm having a dandy time here. Although the weather is unbearably hot this time of the year (40 degrees Celsius plus, ouch!) And yourself, how does the day fair you?

(this is rather corny but I'm liking it =P)
    8. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Okay. We'll start from scratch. G'day, mate. Pleasure to meet you, I'm Goldfish.
    9. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      What kind of Rps do you like the most? Like what theme interest you?

Yes.. Atleast I think I did. Did you have two siblings? I don't want to say usernames incase I'm wrong and sounds dumb xD
    10. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Love that Ranger xD

I'm finding the forums pretty good, feels quaint and warm. How about you?

No, I have no siblings on the forums :\ *Feels lonely* You do, or did right?
    11. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      "Hi, I'm PurpleDiamond. Nice to meet you too."
      *Wondering why my brain feels funny* >.>
    12. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Or was it... KAI!? Stranger Ranger?
      Well back then I may have been Rawr or Libertine. So it goes both ways for us =P
    13. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      But then a person could sit there for hours trying to deipher the handwriting and admire it even more. I want your autograph ASAP.

Nuuu, why does power dislike me Dx
      ...Wait are you working with an Admin? >.>.... <.<
    14. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      It's been more than a whole year since I've last spoken to you on this site, Ranger. <dun dun dunnnn~>
    15. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      The best autographs are written by messy handwriters (;

*Gasp* Well.... Well.... Bring it on >.<
      I've got special powers too *Cough Cough* actually I don't *Cough Cough* D;
    16. Nova
      Nova
      >.< It didn't let me post either! haha Silly interwebs with their stupid limits on how much I can talk to you in one post. It is so inconveniant! Whoever is in charge of this place should take care of that!!! ....

Oh wait.... thats me..... >.> *my lazyness speaks for me* Meh... i can live with just sending multiple messages on your page. xD

P.S. I miss you muchly too!!!! <3
      P.S.S...P.P.S...P.S.P. yeah P.S.P is awesome. Anyway the message is... hahaha IDK
      P.SS.P. It really is awesome! :)

The End.
    17. Nova
      Nova
      Oh yay I was so afraid he had been eaten by the frogfather!!!! I was very distraught especially seeing as I'm watching the Princess and the Frog right now and was reminded of frogs. xD And cats will do that to ya! Thats why they are outdoor pets! :p

You miss me... stubbornly? xD COOL thats a whole new way to miss someone. I like it. :)
    18. Nova
      Nova
      haha Well your welcome. It's what good friends to. ^_^ Besides a girls gotta do nice things for her hero every once in a while!!! :p
      But unfortunately for you, You are still going to be randomly tested today! Here is your question:

What phobia is the fear of long words?

If you get it wrong you fail at life and you shall discombobulate. And get an F. And maybe even die! :eek:

haha Now I know thats a lie! Because I am not near as good of a writer as you, obviously! but I am really curious as to what this plan of yours is because I have none! :)

And ya know its really not healthy to think that much silly boy. But then again, I guess someones got to do it.
    19. Nova
      Nova
      OMG Who is the biggest blonde on the planet. I'll tell you who:
      <<<<<< This girl!

I just barely noticed you posted in our awesome RP now I feel like a goob cause it was three days ago! xD Seeing as you have an idea for the next post I'll wait till I next talk to you to answer. I hope thats soon I miss you muchly!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
      BTW have you seen sigfreid yet? I saw a big giant spider in my house the other day. It was all just chillen in the kitchen dangling from its lil web on the ceiling like it knew me like that and I was like "Dude, Go back to the ceiling and stop getting in my personal space!" But seeing as I'm fluent in Fright language it came out more like "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" and I threw a spoon at it. Now I worry that I might have offended our spider... or killed him with a spoon after finding him again! He was so young!!!! :'( (actually three years is kind of old for a spider xD)
      Anyways talk to you soon! :)
    20. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      It's the way I roll, I want to collect autographs from all of the cool people that I have the honour to talk to (;

Oh nu O: Who's your partner. Does he/she have special powers that I should know about. >.> ... <.<
  • About

Birthday:
    October 8
    Being awesome
    Favourite Game:
    Breath of the Wild

Signature

I’m a humble person, really. I’m actually truly much greater than I think I am

[​IMG]
    Set by Hope
    Get back here! I ain't done punchin' yer head ye lard brained screechy gobshyte !