Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Kloudian
Last Activity:
Mar 10, 2011
Student (sucks)

Kloudian

New Member, from Here, of course, wherever that may be.

Kloudian was last seen:
Mar 10, 2011
    1. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      That doesn't sound fun, especially being sick with the flu. I'm glad you're feeling slightly better (I'm assuming you feel better since you're on the forums xD)

How has school been, by the way?
    2. ADogX
      ADogX
      hey Kloudian think you'll be able to join RoaringFlames' RP? we need some people more people before we can start. and if you do, i'll more than happy to hurt Darian. i can see he's a stalker to you =D
    3. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      It happens to the best of us (;

So where have you been?
    4. Abyssal Knight
      Abyssal Knight
      Come back Kloudian!
    5. annyssrr
      annyssrr
      Is that mean you get 100 on your test all the time?
    6. Kyer
      Kyer
      You have a sweet Avatar.
    7. Remedy
      Remedy
      hey its a possibility that you may be allowed to join my RP
      im talking it over with Destiny...
    8. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      What is your interesting fact of the day? (;
      Sure, I'm a Kloudian supporter! I've must make t-shirts.
      Cheers x
    9. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      You're just that cool that you know random animal facts (;
      You'll gain popularity on this site in no time, so don't worry about that one ^^
    10. ADogX
      ADogX
      look under where is says Traditional Showcase.i should have posted in Kingdom Hearts: Destinies
    11. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      The fetal pig I had to dissect did look quite clean. However, you'd think by them rolling around in the mud all day would make them stink xDD
      I think there should be one. You could be the President (;
    12. ADogX
      ADogX
      hey kloud have u seen my fan fic KH: Destinies?im trying to get more people to check it out
    13. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Yusss, a fellow pig person xD There should be a fan club.
      I'm sort of stubborn, it's sad how such a smelly, cute, beady eyed animal describes me so well. But it is what bacon is made out of so I think it's all good (;
    14. annyssrr
      annyssrr
      98!!! I'm so happy. After my hardwork really paid off.
    15. annyssrr
      annyssrr
      Sorry, I can't talk to you today. I have to study for test tomorrow. :(
    16. Destiny
      Destiny
      Haha it does some of the other local schools. At least you got some sort of string program, we got none. We have one upright bass player but not an orchestra though.

Yeah my school's huge, my class alone, class of 2012 has about 500 students in it so like 2000 some in the high school.
    17. Abyssal Knight
      Abyssal Knight
      Your awesome! You like roleplaying. You can join Morph. It's my Rp I'll find a way for you to Jump in I'll pm you a idea.
    18. annyssrr
      annyssrr
      Yep....anyway, I got to go to sleep now. I talk to you later. Anyoung friend
    19. annyssrr
      annyssrr
      OH.....y not?
    20. annyssrr
      annyssrr
      what's your reaction?
  • About

Student (sucks)
    I'm pretty friendly, I guess.

Violin, piano, literature

Signature

[​IMG]