Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Arnheln
Last Activity:
May 9, 2015
Home Page:
Clan Chief.

Arnheln

New Member, from Dalmasca

Arnheln was last seen:
May 9, 2015
    1. Moogle
      Moogle
      Just busy hating everything, including being an adult with adult responsibilities.

Meanwhile this forum is trying to make a comeback. Sorta. But I don't think it'll recover to the way it was in its prime. It's mostly just us old folks here now, and I really only am here for the sake of a private RP I'm in.
    2. Moogle
      Moogle
      good lord i forgot you existed. How are things?
    3. Moogle
      Moogle
      Rawr. Did you ever save your notes on the Ivalice stuff?
    4. Moogle
      Moogle
      Yes. yes you have.
    5. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      And I know you too.
    6. Moogle
      Moogle
      Hm? What is this person in strange, seemingly fantasy garb addressing me for?
    7. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAANd... you came back from the farplane. GO BACK!!
    8. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Oh yea. I have something to say just so you won't be getting the wrong idea (Which you did seeing that you called me a bitch on Libertine's profile lol.)

First off, I wasn't thinking about you with your own version of the Ivalice project. I just came up with my own version of the Ivalice project just by playing Final Fantasy XII. I did not steal your ideas and I did not modify it. Your title is the Ivalice watch while mines is just Ivalice so I just wanted to get it straight.

I didn't even put up no rules with the levels and such just like you did. All of the rules that I want are just any regular old, basic rules of KHP as usual. Came out of my own mind so I'm sorry if you thought that I was stealing your own Ivalice Projects. Yours and mines are 99.9% different. The only thing that are the same is the name "Ivalice" and mines have sequels. I had my own ideas and I would never have the intentions of even plagerizing and the like.
    9. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Just holler some pimps and ho's, yo. Connections be the shizzah (?)
      But hey, they're just kids, they still have some learning to do.. I can see him modifying AND giving you credit IF you allow it. It really was all your idea from the start with the whole Ivalice Watch thing.
    10. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      I've been well. Been having a lot of fun lately which means less money in my pocket. Think I might take it easy for a while now. Just chill out and nerd it up again =]
      And I do see you working on the RP again, and I did see someone else doing something that could potentially be similar =P
    11. Goldfish
      Goldfish
      Yes yes. The cool guy, DJ, UK guy =]
      Who had unfortunate news before he left =[
      Glad to see that you're still around. How have you been the past couple of months?
    12. Reiko
      Reiko
      Nice to meet you, James. I'm just fine, thanks. How are you?
    13. Reiko
      Reiko
      Hi. My name is Reiko. What's yours? :D
    14. Moogle
      Moogle
      Then you sir, stink of elderberries!
    15. Moogle
      Moogle
      WHat did I do?
    16. Demyxx
      Demyxx
      I'm good thanks. And yeah i've seen it! Ta for the info!
    17. Demyxx
      Demyxx
      Wag1 G! Long time no speak! xD
      How are ya?
    18. Moogle
      Moogle
      Well, you see, I am a-ERROR ERROR CEASE AND DESIST VIRUS ALERT ERROR
    19. Moogle
      Moogle
      But I'm not a carp. . .
    20. Moogle
      Moogle
      . . . Sorry. I don't want your 'kupo nuts', mr.scary man.
  • About

Home Page:
    http://getdownordie.blogspot/
    Clan Chief.
    Leader of Clan Aesir and Clan Utgart. Grand Master of The Ivalice Watch

Winning the Ivalice Cup.

Signature

Join The Ivalice Watch.

Read about the REAL me by clicking HERE.

Read about my RP character by clicking HERE.

[​IMG]