Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Napoléon
Last Activity:
Jul 11, 2018
Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.
Disposing the One Ring with Frodo.

Napoléon

Kuroko Fangirl, Female, from Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.

So, haven't bought KH 2.8 yet. Is it worth the money? I checked online and the average play through time is abysmal.... Jul 10, 2018

Napoléon was last seen:
Jul 11, 2018
    1. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      THE FRIEND RETURNS!
      1. Napoléon likes this.
      2. Napoléon
        Napoléon
        Yeah! I stop by and visit every now and then~
        Jul 11, 2018
    2. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      So, haven't bought KH 2.8 yet. Is it worth the money? I checked online and the average play through time is abysmal....
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Desert Warrior
        Desert Warrior
        Let's see... 2.8 has DDD, which is the majority of the content there. It also has Back Cover, which is about an hour long movie you can find on YouTube. It also has 0.2, which is the section where you play as Aqua and is essentially a demo of sorts for KH3. So if you already own DDD it probably isn't worth the money, at least not as a new game. If you can find a cheap used copy it might be worth it.
        Jul 11, 2018
        Napoléon likes this.
      3. Napoléon
        Napoléon
        Thank you so much for sharing! Considering the cheapest copy I found so far is 35 CAD, I may just skip out and wait for KH3 in the new year...
        Jul 11, 2018
        Desert Warrior likes this.
      4. Desert Warrior
        Desert Warrior
        Might as well look up a video of 0.2 so you're all caught up on what Aqua was doing.
        Jul 12, 2018
    3. Angel
      Angel
      -Awaits return!-
      1. Napoléon
        Napoléon
        I always seem to sign on in the middle of the night...
        Jul 10, 2018
    4. Desert Warrior
      1. Napoléon likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Desert Warrior
        Desert Warrior
        Wha? I'm... I'm not... I'm not bullying or anything like that. I never said she didn't live up to my expectations. Perhaps I was implying she exceeded my expectations.
        Mar 24, 2017
      4. Napoléon
        Napoléon
        We all know you too well.
        Mar 26, 2017
        Desert Warrior likes this.
      5. Desert Warrior
        Desert Warrior
        Do you though? This is the internet, home of anonymity.
        Mar 29, 2017
    5. Oath
      Oath
      I too shall contribute to the mass orgy that commenced upon your arrival. I don't think we've had the pleasure of meeting. But welcome back all the same.
      1. Napoléon, Desert Warrior and Angel like this.
      2. Napoléon
        Napoléon
        Thank you very much!! The mass orgy is much appreciated <3 :3

You are too kind~~~
        Mar 22, 2017
        Oath likes this.
    6. Angel
      Angel
      Must show love!
      <3 <3 <3
      1. Napoléon likes this.
      2. Napoléon
        Napoléon
        <3 <3 <3
        *Showers more love*
        <3 <3 <3
        Mar 22, 2017
    7. Nova
      Nova
      Yay you're back! How have you been? :D
      1. Napoléon likes this.
      3. Nova
        Nova
        Nice! Another Pokemon fan! I'm starting to think I'm the only person here who has never played a Pokemon game xD

Business Administration and Human Resources. I was in Dental Hygiene before, but I kind of hated it. So the major change was a recent-decision lol.
        Mar 24, 2017
        Napoléon likes this.
      4. Napoléon
        Napoléon
        Really?! Nobody else plays Pokémon here?? The franchise is such a staple and in all of the latest Pokémon games you get to change how you look! I love making myself fashionable/unfashionable!! xDD
        Mar 24, 2017
      5. Napoléon
        Napoléon
        I like the sound of your new studies!! I'm at the point where I don't know what I really want to do with my life. I tried doing research, but I don't like being in a lab all day. I considered dental hygiene, but I figured I would clean some nasty teeth if I did that >_>'
        I was thinking maybe accounting would be fun? Once I'm back in Canada, I'm taking a year off to figure things out...
        Mar 24, 2017
    8. Become
      Become
      Hey! It you! What's up?
      1. Napoléon likes this.
      2. Napoléon
        Napoléon
        Hello!!

Nothing much. I was playing the rhythm FF game and I thought about you guys, so I decided to check out if the forum was still around! (Fortunately it still is kicking)

What's up with you? :3
        Mar 21, 2017
    9. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      FRIEND!
      1. Nova and Napoléon like this.
      3. Taboo Sho
        Taboo Sho
        I've only had something to drink three times

My 21st Birthday. During which I got drunk
        The New Years Eve of that year.
        And Christmas time last year.
        Mar 22, 2017
      4. Napoléon
        Napoléon
        That is a solid amount of times! It gave you a taste, but no addiction. I approve :3
        Mar 22, 2017
      5. Taboo Sho
        Taboo Sho
        Why thank you. I approve of your approval
        Mar 23, 2017
        Napoléon likes this.
    10. Nova
      Nova
      You are missed.
      1. Napoléon and Angel like this.
      2. Taboo Sho
        Taboo Sho
        Twice missed
        Nov 7, 2016
      3. Napoléon
        Napoléon
        You are all too kind <3
        I missed you guys too!
        Mar 21, 2017
    11. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      Friend! You are alive!
      1. Napoléon likes this.
      3. Napoléon
        Napoléon
        What's wrong with Florida ?
        Nov 11, 2015
      4. Taboo Sho
        Taboo Sho
        Everything lol
        Nov 15, 2015
      5. Napoléon
        Napoléon
        That's quite sad. Florida is warm, so I figured it would be a nice place. I had to wear a sweater under my coat the other day and I was still shivering. I hope everything is better now.
        Nov 29, 2015
    12. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      Well fortunately they didn't.
    13. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      It is kindergarten. Not quite sure how it couldn't go well.
      And hey, if you're feeling blue just think of me. It always makes me smile ;)
    14. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      I've been fine. Kinda understanding those summer blues you're talking about. I haven't been doing much. Going to go to my nephew's kindergarten graduation tomorrow.
    15. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      Wow. That is kinda sad.

Sorry for not being online for the past week. What did you need? Did anything happen?
    16. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      Indeed.

The Forgotten Garden? I feel as though I have heard of that before. And while I may have considered it to be silly before, I don't think it is necessarily silly now. It depends on why you cried. Why did you cry?
    17. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      Truth be told, not really. I've had so much free time this past semester.
    18. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      Time for finals week. Afterwards I'm going back home until August and then back to school. And hopefully by the end of this year I'm gonna be published in a research journal ^_^
    19. Desert Warrior
      Desert Warrior
      Hey. What's up? How have you been?
    20. Kitty
      Kitty
      Blech, I always seemed to end up with the 8:30 or 9:00 class. And I lived about a half an hour away from school (on a good day with no traffic), so I had to wake up way too early for school. Now I have a weird schedule where some days I get to sleep in a bit, and some days I have to wake up ridiculously early. But that's life. XD
  • About

Hogwarts, send a message via owl. Appreciated.
    Disposing the One Ring with Frodo.
    Just your usual friendly Canadian girl. I enjoy the small things in life and cats. Rocking chairs always cheer me up too.

... That and hot chocolate.

I speak two languages: English and French. I am currently learning Spanish... Wish me luck!

Merci. À plus.

Signature

Nudity For Life
    Resident Chemistry Nerd
    Awesome Avvy by the one and only Kitty ~! <3​

Napoléon - It can change the world !
    Angel (Angie) - One penny at a time.

A Mari Usque Ad Mare
    "Spread the love; One person at a time"
    Skwippy x Spwaky Ninja Kittie League
    Skwippyz My Spectacular, Adowable, Fwuffie, Luffie, Mwagical, Pweanut Bwutter Hwuggie Kwittie

Je t'aime​