Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Key King
Last Activity:
Apr 4, 2016
Computer repair

Key King

Member, Male, from Bodunk Ohio

Apologies for my inactivity, I've got a lot on my plate at the moment! I'll be back soon! Mar 1, 2016

Key King was last seen:
Apr 4, 2016
    1. Key King
      Key King
      Apologies for my inactivity, I've got a lot on my plate at the moment! I'll be back soon!
    2. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      Hey, if you could, add how Haruka met and joined Lilith in the bio please.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Key King
        Key King
        No problem! How do you suppose they would meet?
        Feb 17, 2016
      3. Taboo Sho
        Taboo Sho
        That my friend, is for you to decide. Lilith is the Strongest person in the known world so it wouldn't be surprising for Haruka to have heard of her
        Feb 17, 2016
      4. Key King
        Key King
        Fair enough! I'll get around to it i swear xD
        Feb 18, 2016
    3. Key King
      Key King
      Yeah! Keep playing with fire, superpants! You don't know how much fire you're playing with! Ah ha ha ha ha ha!
    4. Become
      Become
      Are you gonna try to pitch another character for SoN?
      1. Key King
        Key King
        I'd like to. I'm honestly really curious about what you had in mind for the helpful spirits? I want to make one but I've had trouble thinking up a suitable character.
        Feb 3, 2016
        Taboo Sho likes this.
    5. Key King
      Key King
      Who is "yacob" and why do his posts hurt me?
      1. Xeren_Ozone, Desert Warrior and Angel like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Angel
        Angel
        Dude, had this weird admiration for me for whatever reason, so he changed his name to DarkAngel to be my opposite or something. Too weird!
        Feb 1, 2016
      4. Desert Warrior
        Desert Warrior
        I guess I'm gonna have to look for some of his posts if they still exist. The name Trionaut isn't too familiar, and my first time on staff was a while back before you joined the staff Become. I just don't remember any issues with him.
        Feb 1, 2016
      5. Taboo Sho
        Taboo Sho
        If it's him I swear to god. He thought Destiny was bad? OOH LET IT BE HIM.

Sad thing is I'm all talk. Unless he actually does something wrong, I'm not gonna start anything.
        Feb 2, 2016
    6. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      I cannot believe you used Jace the Planeswalker as your alternate appearance lol
      1. Key King
        Key King
        haha sorry man, it seemed appropriate xD
        Jan 28, 2016
      2. Taboo Sho
        Taboo Sho
        At least he can't use Jace's powers
        Jan 28, 2016
      3. Taboo Sho
        Taboo Sho
        HAHA -1/0 until end of your turn!
        Jan 28, 2016
    7. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      I cannot wait to see your corrupted nature!
      2. Key King
        Key King
        Right, I saw. I'm just waiting to KoD to post before I do at this point!
        Jan 25, 2016
      3. Taboo Sho
        Taboo Sho
        I am also waiting for a KoD response
        Jan 25, 2016
      4. Taboo Sho
        Taboo Sho
        Awww. He ignored Deimos.
        Jan 28, 2016
    8. Become
      Become
      For the record, Palmund would be the only person (thus far), beyond Keli's 'father' to know of her status as an adopted child. But, of course, he's not about to spill that news.
      2. Key King
        Key King
        Yeah I'd be perfectly fine with that! But Kelliane doesn't know she's adopted, right? Is she intended to find out?
        Jan 23, 2016
      3. Become
        Become
        Not until later on, when her true origin is revealed.
        Jan 23, 2016
      4. Key King
        Key King
        Okay, if you ever need Palmund to accidentally let something slip or anything at all pertaining to Keli's character just let me know!
        Jan 24, 2016
    9. Key King
      Key King
      He returns!
      1. Taboo Sho likes this.
    10. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      Deimos and Palmund must meet. I thoroughly believe this.
      2. Key King
        Key King
        @Taboo Sho the silver-haired fellow was meant to be Deimos, just so I am clear (in case i messed something up) xD
        Jan 6, 2016
      3. Desert Warrior
        Desert Warrior
        I'm not sure if tagging us in these posts does anything. I see that I'm tagged, but I never got any notifications. I happened to see this conversations start the other day though, so that's why I'm here.
        Jan 8, 2016
      4. Desert Warrior
        Desert Warrior
        Anyways, Raven is gonna try to avoid Palmund for the moment. So if you guys want her to meet with him, you're gonna have to get to her.
        Jan 8, 2016
    11. Become
      Become
      I believe a crossing of paths is in order between Palmund and Keli and Raven.
      1. Key King
        Key King
        I'd probably agree. Considering the military standings of both Palmund and Keli, as well as their duties to Sophia, I think it makes sense for them to meet up.
        Jan 4, 2016
    12. Angel
      Angel
      -stares at sig-
      I love Gravity Falls, but I don't have cable anymore so I have no idea what is going on!!!
      1. Key King
        Key King
        Jan 4, 2016
        Angel likes this.
      2. Angel
        Angel
        Cool, I'll definitely use that.
        Jan 4, 2016
      3. Key King
        Key King
        Awesome! Glad I could help!
        Jan 4, 2016
    13. Become
      Become
      Honestly, Daybreak isn't too far in. KoD can probably give you the summary of what's happened/happening better than I can though.
      1. Key King
        Key King
        Ok, great! Thank you!
        Dec 31, 2015
    14. .Leggo
      .Leggo
      Heeyy! I haven't been on in forever but i'm still alive lol!
    15. Key King
      Key King
      Sorry guys, grounded, won't be back for a while! :(
    16. Kairi831
      Kairi831
      Well, no good RP ideas are out. The only good ones are the new Slender one, The Spirit World and Beloved. Those, in my opinion, are the only good ones at the moment that are of interest to me.
    17. Kairi831
      Kairi831
      Pshh, not a lot of people were, I was about to give up on the site again... :c
      But then people started coming back so I had another reason to stay c:
    18. BK-201
      BK-201
      When are ya gonna start the marvel/dc RP?
    19. Kairi831
      Kairi831
      Back in like August or something like that. . .
    20. Kairi831
      Kairi831
      Since when did you decide to become all active again?
  • About

Computer repair
    Ask, and I'll send you the paperback!
    (Or the hardcover for the low, low price of $19.99)

I live in the middle of nowhere! So, that's fun! I love video games and old movies, as well as television and books!

I'm on here all the time so feel free to hit me up! :D

Signature

[​IMG]
    "Remember, reality is an illusion. The universe is a hologram. Buy gold. Bye!"