Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Maxad
Last Activity:
May 3, 2015

Following 3

Followers 3

passionate fanboy xD

Maxad

New Member, from Kingdom Hearts

Maxad was last seen:
May 3, 2015
    1. Angel
      Angel
      Seriously?! I have a cup just about every day! I keep forgetting that other people's fridge isn't as empty as mine.
    2. Angel
      Angel
      ^_^. That's the opposite of me. I'm full of laziness and ramen noodles.
    3. Angel
      Angel
      That's too bad. No one should have to feel lonely or lose a friend. Life can just suck sometimes. But I'm glad that you're doing fine now. I'm doing alright. I'm wrapping up school so my free time is a bit scarce. I hate the end of the semester, but at least it's funny to see all the people around me so frantic. Some people can be really goofy!
    4. Angel
      Angel
      So Maxad how's life going for you?!
    5. Maxad
      Maxad
      Thanks guys. XD and i love all the threads on here.
    6. Kitty
      Kitty
      Welcome to the forum!
    7. Become
      Become
      Hey there Maxad,

Welcome to the forums! I appreciate your enthusiasm so soon out of the gate. Just try to avoid bumping too many old threads. Things from 2014 I won't fret about, but for anything older it's better to just make a new thread.

Also, feel free to make your own introduction thread.
  • About

passionate fanboy xD
    I guess you could say I'm talkitive online, but in real life i dont say much

JRPGs, anime from the 90s, coffee, acid jazz, trip hop, orchestrated video game music, drawing