• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
King of Darkness
Last Activity:
Sep 8, 2020
Birthday:
Jul 11, 1995 (Age: 28)
Home Page:
Navy

King of Darkness

What up Monica, Male, 28, from Eastcoast

"May your heart be your guiding key." Feb 1, 2019

King of Darkness was last seen:
Sep 8, 2020
    1. King of Darkness
      King of Darkness
      Kingdom Hearts Daybreak is live
    2. King of Darkness
      King of Darkness
      #DarknessDoesNotDie
    3. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      Nice man, I'm getting back in the groove and was wondering if you wanted to continue Void
    4. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      Broski! I'm glad to see you're still around.
    5. Become
      Become
      You and Angel are up.
    6. Become
      Become
      Sorry for keeping you waiting; trying to get Angel and Vox to post.
    7. Become
      Become
      Good to see you're back. I'm gonna give Vox like two days or so before I post again.
    8. W.J. Solomon
      W.J. Solomon
      Well, seeing as how I didn't have a PS3, I'm waiting to see if PS4 gets a release. If not, I'm screwed.
    9. W.J. Solomon
      W.J. Solomon
      How is that game man? I haven;t had much hands on time with either of the remixes
    10. W.J. Solomon
      W.J. Solomon
      I'm the same way, one story in writing, the other in planning. And I dunno, I've really had an issue with Fallout 3 and New Vegas. I had a friend pushing those two down my throat to the point I couldn't stand them.
    11. W.J. Solomon
      W.J. Solomon
      Not shit man. Been just writing and working. Well, more like mentally planning out a story setting and such before I begin writing. And Destiny... so much Destiny.
    12. W.J. Solomon
      W.J. Solomon
      Hey man, how've you been? What's been up with you?
    13. Become
      Become
      In terms of your work life, if you don't have a super hectic schedule, would you ever consider working something in the vein of shipping/recieving/material handling? The work isn't glamorous, and I know it's not quite within your ideal work vision, but companies like FedEx (and actually, a lot of department stores with warehouse chains) generally don't pat half bad for a fresh employee, and odds are, you'd be guarunteed hours.

The only drawback would be that your hours would be set in stone (one shift that you work every day you're scheduled); but most offer time off for holidays, and I know FedEx and UPS generally don't bring their warehouse people in on weekends. And if you've got no other obligations, you'd most likely get the hours that work best for your preferences.
    14. Become
      Become
      What sort of schedule do you have outside of potential work?
    15. Become
      Become
      I've heard that about a few places, actually; holding back people on hours and such. Are you working anywhere right now?
    16. Become
      Become
      Back to classes, and by extension of being employed through the university, work as well. Kinda upset that they didn't give me hours over break.
    17. Become
      Become
      Ugh. That's no fun. Hopefully your health has been on the upswing. I'm keeping myself on the level. Getting back to the grind on Monday after a few weeks off.
    18. Become
      Become
      Hey KoD! How're things going for you?
    19. W.J. Solomon
      W.J. Solomon
      pm me about it boss
    20. W.J. Solomon
      W.J. Solomon
      Well sir, the new thread is in the section. Go and seek it out. And man, you got to start keeping in touch. You said you have PS4 yes?
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 11, 1995 (Age: 28)
    Home Page:
    http://www.k1770rd13.kh3
    Navy
    Aspiring writer, video game enthusiast, and Pop! Vinyl collector.

Good god, I'm a nerd.

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    jordanbell33@yahoo.com

Signature

[​IMG]
    (Game featured- WWE 2K18)

PlayStation Nation