Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
W.J. Solomon
Last Activity:
Jan 29, 2020

W.J. Solomon

Solomon's Reprieve, Male

Dadliest catch. Jan 4, 2019

W.J. Solomon was last seen:
Jan 29, 2020
    1. W.J. Solomon
      W.J. Solomon
      Dadliest catch.
      1. Taboo Sho likes this.
    2. W.J. Solomon
      W.J. Solomon
      So it’s been a little bit since I’ve been back. A lots changed, but I’m glad to see a lot of familiar faces. I’ve missed this place a lot.
      1. Angel and Taboo Sho like this.
      2. Angel
        Angel
        A blast from the past
        Jan 3, 2019
      3. W.J. Solomon
        W.J. Solomon
        Right? Glad to see so many familiar people! I figured I'd at least stop in to see how things changed.
        Jan 3, 2019
    3. Nova
      Nova
      I'm going to need you to come back. Effective immediately.
      1. W.J. Solomon likes this.
      2. W.J. Solomon
        W.J. Solomon
        I guess you weren’t kidding about some people trying to reach me during the remodel. Well I’m back, better late than never.
        Jan 2, 2019
    4. Angel
      Angel
      Hey man, I saw that you were on, and I just missed you! How are things?!
    5. King of Darkness
      King of Darkness
      It's a great refresher and reminder as to just how awesome Birth By Sleep and KH2 were. Add in the bonus Final Mic material and it's practically perfect. The only con really was having to sit through the Coded cutscenes only to really see two new scenes that had any worth for the future of the series.
    6. King of Darkness
      King of Darkness
      Fallout 3 is my shiiiiiiiiiit. I just got a platinum trophy in it the other day and I gotta say, with the size and scope of the game I never thought I'd manage. Now it's back to 2.5 ReMix for me lol.
    7. King of Darkness
      King of Darkness
      Lol, yeah I'm still in the planning stages of my story too. I've written all my ideas down but now I'm kinda stuck lmao. And Destiny....bleh. I just got Fallout 3 today so I'm going back to the Capital Wastelands.
    8. King of Darkness
      King of Darkness
      Yoo, what up? I've been doing alright, finally coming off the flu completely, woot woot lol. And nothing really, just been working on this story, well in the planning stages anyway. How about you bro, what's new?
    9. Become
      Become
      Studying technical theatre. As for my year... I'm basically some sort of super-senior.

What are you going for?
    10. Become
      Become
      Pretty much in the same boat.
    11. Become
      Become
      Hey there Solomon. How goes it?
    12. King of Darkness
      King of Darkness
      K, so I got this second character I made and want to put in Revolt, but it involves Mr. President and basically having a family member that can get her inside scoop on students and faculty at her own dirty leisure. (I only really wanted to use it on Jordan and NPC characters to develop her character so not to Mary Sue) Just wanted to ask your permission first. If ya want I can pm you what it would say in le bio.
    13. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      Well, you're the boss, you go ahead and start us up.
    14. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      Since we're skipping forward, what'll happen to the development between characters like Ellen and Hope, or Tom and Angel in the reboot? Will they just start from where they left off or...?

Also, I have to work double time with Ellen now, because she's that much closer to death with the time skip.

Shall we discuss our plans over pm, my good man?
    15. King of Darkness
      King of Darkness
      But of course. On it daily too. What's your PSN? Mine is K_O_D_ so just send me a request any time.
    16. King of Darkness
      King of Darkness
      Maaaan, that's the only reason I'm here lol. Sho told me about the plans to revive it and, since you're my bro and I do thoroughly enjoy the concept of Revolt, I had to be in it. So in other words, on your signal Captain!
    17. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      We have big plans to carry out my friend.
    18. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      Good news. I got KoD back on board!
    19. Become
      Become
    20. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      Believe me man, I want nothing more then to give you all the credit in the world, but your writing back then is in the exact same style as your rping nowadays. Your grammar and stuff have definitely improved though. I don't hold back when I judge stories, not even with my friends.
  • About

Writer, filmmaker, musician.

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    gamemaster48001@yahoo.com

Signature

[​IMG]
    Infinite is such a pointless word. Everything has a beginning, and in the end, death shall surely claim us all.
    The question is, will he claim us as just another soul, or as an equal?

My youtube channel I am currently a part of!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/NOGamingRevolution?feature=mhee