• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Ascended Transcendance
Last Activity:
Dec 2, 2014
Birthday:
March 30
Freelance Graphic Designer, Odd Jobs, Web Cam Mode

Ascended Transcendance

New Member, from The Cradle of the Sentinels

Ascended Transcendance was last seen:
Dec 2, 2014
    1. Angel
      Angel
      GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!! I was totally going to ask you that. i would love a Gurren Lagann avy and sig!
    2. Angel
      Angel
      :O. We have common interests. I like both of those things too, but I've been so busy with everything else. I haven't done any of that in a while. -sighs- Anyhow, I'm glad your here!!!
    3. Angel
      Angel
      That's cool of you to do so!!!
      Oh, You didn't make an introduction thread, so at least tell me your interests?!?!
    4. Angel
      Angel
      How did I know Vox was involved?! ^_^

It's a pleasure to talk (message) to you. You can call me Angel. Hope to see more of you around here.
    5. Angel
      Angel
      And who may you be?!
  • About

Birthday:
    March 30
    Freelance Graphic Designer, Odd Jobs, Web Cam Mode
    Well I can admit to being an asshole at times but that's all in good fun. More often I'm just epic!

I have a plethora of interests; I like singing, dancing, exercising, thinking, reading AND TWERKING

Signature

[​IMG]

I'm more than a monster, more than what you thought was possible. I simply am...