Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Blade
Last Activity:
Aug 27, 2014
it's hard to get a job nowadays...

Blade

Heroes Have One or Two, from Stuck In Stone

Blade was last seen:
Aug 27, 2014
    1. Napoléon
      Napoléon
      Not into all the cute swimming boys :P

The ending is so cheesy though, eh ? I adore it so much, but I can't help but laugh as I watch it !
    2. Angel
      Angel
      You can still keep the props! :p
    3. Angel
      Angel
      Already using spoiler tags like a boss. I just had to say that.
    4. Destiny
      Destiny
      No problem, and please do :)
    5. Destiny
      Destiny
      Similar to the quote tag, however instead of the word quote you use spoiler.

[*spoiler][/spoiler*]

just remove the stars
    6. Destiny
      Destiny
      Hey Blade, it might of been awhile, but do refresh on the rules, I.e. No double posts
    7. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      I'd make a better placeholder then that my friend xD
    8. Destiny
      Destiny
      Haha well awesome
    9. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      That's the beauty of being in the LHOJ. If you're inactive for an extended period(or you tell me ahead of time that you won't be able to post for a long while) I can have my character, the LHOJ leader kill off your character :D
    10. Destiny
      Destiny
      Well I appreciate it. But thanks for coming back, be sure you stick around 'cause KHP's got a lot going on
    11. Destiny
      Destiny
      Hey, a bit stress. I've had a very stressful week of everything making impact at once. But other than that, alright, how about you?
    12. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      It's Dangerous to Go Alone!
    13. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      Because you love us to much to leave, that's why :3
    14. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      ... I accidentally got nosy as I was getting ready to talk to Destiny. Your birthday is on the 11th? I have a friend whose birthday is on that day too... wondering how he is now.
    15. Destiny
      Destiny
      10th, so one day before and thanks
    16. Aqua Fresh
      Aqua Fresh
      Lol! I'm a retired staff. xP
      Sup Blade! :D I missed ya
    17. ADogX
      ADogX
      already added you I think
    18. ADogX
      ADogX
      lol alright thanks. I'll try them out. If they don't work, KH3D is going to be difficult as hell to play lol
    19. ADogX
      ADogX
      k lol. Unfortunately my 3DS's L and R buttons don't work. do you know how to fix them?
    20. ADogX
      ADogX
      I know. You should be on more often. Not only that, but I think you forgot to add me to the 3DS friend list
  • About

it's hard to get a job nowadays...
    i like rock music 'n the beach; I'm Vietnamese. I sometimes leave for a long time, but i come back.

games, sports, cheeseburgers, animals, anime/manga, chili dogs, and cheeseburgers.

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    cukhoai95@yahoo.com

Signature

"The Darker the Night, the Brighter the Stars."​