• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
King of Darkness
Last Activity:
Sep 8, 2020
Birthday:
Jul 11, 1995 (Age: 28)
Home Page:
Navy

King of Darkness

What up Monica, Male, 28, from Eastcoast

"May your heart be your guiding key." Feb 1, 2019

King of Darkness was last seen:
Sep 8, 2020
    1. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      I still play with toys and play games and I'm a year older then both Sophia and Deimos xD

No. No. Nooo. I'll submit to Sophia knowing he's from the Realm of Darkness, but it IS a secret, because he was raised by Sophia's parents. They wanted him to be just as unaffected by whatever ism applies to Light and Darkness beings(Racism maybe?) as Sophia is. He was raised as neutral and his realm association is a secret to everyone but himself and Sophia.
    2. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      While technically a Knight(as that's his official profile position) he's moreso Sophia's Guardian, raised alongside her to always remain by her side. Remember that idea I pmed you? Sophia not knowing he's not only from the Realm of Darkness, but also not even truly human(since he's a creation) will make the big reveal that much more impactful. I'd be rather devastated if I discovered my lifetime friend was not even real. I'd be horrified honestly, because artificial human=artificial feelings.

That make sense?
    3. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      I know, I've got a lot of things to do these next couple of days, but I'll have a post up by this weekend.
    4. Destiny
      Destiny
      Ok, a lot of that stuff I'll look into tomorrow then.
    5. Destiny
      Destiny
      No, not at all
    6. Destiny
      Destiny
      Yeah if you can, thanks.

And what do you mean falling out / disagreement?
    7. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      "Don't be that way bitch, let me introduce you... To my three best friends, Mr. Johnson, and the juice crew!"

My god I love this song XD
    8. Destiny
      Destiny
      Hey I had shot a pm to abyss about origins and I've heard nothing from him, also he asked me to post for him in morph however he never told me what to do about Aaron (which I messaged him about, but no reply). Can you possibly, since you obviously talk to him more personally, get him to get in touch on all of that?
    9. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      Genesis and Deimos. Interchanging names since like eight posts ago.

I can't tell which one's me and which one's him lol
    10. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      That's not what I'm saying at all. Quite the contrary actually. The choice is yours alone. And honestly, going against Deimos is more prominent down both paths, so you wouldn't have to be listening to him much anyway regardless xD
    11. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      Decisions decisions. I can confirm that allowing Deimos to join by dumping Genesis and Hilden will net you a far more powerful ally for Origins IV, while abandoning Deimos here will have leave him extremely weak and vulnerable in IV. Should be an easy choice right? Well it's up to you now. The path to power or the path to vulnerability, the choices made as we progress down either path determines how weak, or strong, Deimos becomes. Making all the correct choices along the power path will net you Perfect Deimos for IV which I'll help you obtain of course :p
    12. Become
      Become
      You're good to use Treecko's trump card in your next post.
    13. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      Got my post up and it's a doozy. The choice you make here will obviously affect the main story, but it will also decide the end result of Deimos's.

Basically, depending on the choice you make, BIG things could potentially happen, including Deimos becoming "Perfect" Deimos.
    14. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      XD I hear you man. My friend's still here, but I pumped out a post in New Dawn. As soon as he leaves I'll post, so that should be soon lol
    15. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      Yeah, once my friend leaves I'll post. So probably around 1ish.
    16. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      Sorry, got a little tense there lol. But still, I'm exhausted and I just realized I have work in... oh. Lovely. 3 hours. Lol. Fun. Time for sleep.
    17. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      Cause I feel like if I post now, I'm going to fuck up my story and I need to do this perfectly right, so, yeah. Also he wanted to hear MY plan from you because he doesn't trust me so that's why I'm pissed. I scrapped using Nils and replaced him with Curtis's merc as a result as well.
    18. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      Yep, so, Wayward pissed me off so I'm just gonna sleep it off. I'll post when I wake up, a'ight broski. Then the games will begin.
    19. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      Indeed. I must come to dine with you. Finely. Fine dining, genius.
    20. Taboo Sho
      Taboo Sho
      Also, it was part of the story, sorry. Deimos's anger, jealousy and, eventual love for Jordan will be a huge plot point for my story. Also. Beware the new Heart ;)
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 11, 1995 (Age: 28)
    Home Page:
    http://www.k1770rd13.kh3
    Navy
    Aspiring writer, video game enthusiast, and Pop! Vinyl collector.

Good god, I'm a nerd.

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    jordanbell33@yahoo.com

Signature

[​IMG]
    (Game featured- WWE 2K18)

PlayStation Nation