Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Kodakliv
Last Activity:
Oct 25, 2015

Kodakliv

Kodakliv was last seen:
Oct 25, 2015
    1. Angel
      Angel
      Not exactly!

The staff is working on some things to try and bring some life back to this graveyard.
    2. Angel
      Angel
      No prob.

Yeah, I hope that changes soon though.
    3. Angel
      Angel
      Had to finish up some school work as usual. I finally got to sleep in late today. I forgot what sleep felt like.

What about your day?!
    4. Angel
      Angel
      Well, you shouldn't have to worry about that here. The people here are quite fair, and I doubt there's enough activity here for any type of trouble to happen.
    5. Angel
      Angel
      So what will you do here, in order to get banned?

I'm kidding, hopefully. ^_^.
    6. Angel
      Angel
      What are you, a bouncer? ^_^. Yeah, I'm doing fine! I have so much to do though.
    7. Angel
      Angel
      Well, hi yourself. I'm just dandy. Eating the meal of Kings, Ramen Noodles.

And how are you?
    8. ADogX
      ADogX
      Ok yeah. Sounds like me
    9. ADogX
      ADogX
      Wtf? I hate weed. Why would I post about that?
    10. ADogX
      ADogX
      Antonio Keymaster Di Cosola. search me up
    11. ADogX
      ADogX
      When I'm ungrounded yes
    12. ADogX
      ADogX
      ??? I'm not mad at all. Just busy
    13. ADogX
      ADogX
      already out? Don't have it yet. Besides, I'm grounded from games for 2 weeks. Plus, I've been inactive as well
    14. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      ... D: I do not have to know the sex part... but I might try it out. Sounds interesting.
    15. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      I was enjoying it at first... but then Courtney Gears popped up and I strongly disliked her singing! DX So I skipped her into the next scene.
    16. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      So... I am to listen to some techno. XD How nice. In other words, wrong link.
    17. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      ... Hm... how amazing? :confused: I am not convinced yet... I want to play it but at the same time, I don't want to end up regretting that I bought it later on.
    18. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      I never had the chance to try out Ratchet and Clank. I keep on seeing the series at game stop but I never did force myself in buying the game. How is it?
    19. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      I saw the Sony All Star Battle Royal videos. I think that will be a pretty good Super Smash Bros counterpart. However, if I were to get me a PS Vita, I would get me the Final Fantasy X HD version. I am very curious as to what contents they will add to it.
    20. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Oh well. I guess you will just won't like KH3D then. XD But the storyline is not bad to tell you the truth. You will just need to play the other games and there are suppose to be series. What games are you going to play on the PS Vita though?
  • About