Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Ventus
Last Activity:
Apr 21, 2013

Ventus

Kickass Keyblader!, from Canada

Ventus was last seen:
Apr 21, 2013
    1. Kairi831
      Kairi831
      Did you seriously leave-leave? ; ;
      You weren't supposed to leave me o.o
    2. Destiny
      Destiny
      We still need to talk.
    3. Destiny
      Destiny
      We still need to talk. We can do it via PM or Email. But, we NEED to talk
    4. Moogle
      Moogle
      Besides, if you thought they were old then you move them to the OLD ROLEPLAYS. You have no excuse for deleting them!
    5. Moogle
      Moogle
      You ABANDONED Betwixt. Remember? Not to mention New Fate was a complete collaboration!
    6. Destiny
      Destiny
      We need to talk. Pronto
    7. Moogle
      Moogle
      NOBODY gave you that right, Ventus. You abandoned Betwixt a long time ago, so everybody else took hold! As for New Fate. . . you could have just left like you always did! That was a dick move, and you know it!
    8. Moogle
      Moogle
      Or Betwixt, for that matter? Des said to ask you, because she apparently hasn't a clue besides the fact that it was hard deleted.
    9. Moogle
      Moogle
      Do you know what happened to the New Fate thread?
    10. Noir
      Noir
      I think you are the most popular person in this forum because you interview famous actors and actresses =O
    11. Moogle
      Moogle
      I'm going to can AU Malisa for now. I still haven't figured out her magic works.
    12. thexwarlord
      thexwarlord
      Okay, just added you!
    13. Moogle
      Moogle
      Eet is done.
    14. VentusSearcher
      VentusSearcher
      Alright can you give me a ow this full rundown on this is going to work? When are we gonna do it, what are we gonna talk about you know that stuff?
    15. VentusSearcher
      VentusSearcher
      Question, are you Chrispen on the PSN? If you don't know im Bcchockeyman555
    16. Chocobo Dyl
      Chocobo Dyl
      Strangely I don't remember Square Earth, should I? But I'm down for it non-the-less.
    17. Moogle
      Moogle
      Perfectly reasonable, but not what I'm talking about. The AU Idea for Malisa hasn't been written yet, and I was just asking your input on whethere this alternate version should be allowed in the RP or not. I understand if you're a little busy to read those long-ass profiles I posted, though.
    18. Moogle
      Moogle
      So I take it you are not interested in AU Malisa, then? Completely understandable, considering there's only 5 hero slots.
    19. Destiny
      Destiny
      Busy and insane.
    20. Moogle
      Moogle
      Okey dokey. I've got all these others on my plate right now, so no rush.
  • About

Signature

[​IMG]