• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Botdf_fan
Last Activity:
Jun 5, 2012
Birthday:
April 23
Helping homeless people find a place to live

Botdf_fan

New Member, from stalkers -.-

Botdf_fan was last seen:
Jun 5, 2012
    1. QueenHearts
      QueenHearts
      Well Hello There :D
    2. Botdf_fan
      Botdf_fan
      im going to be on even less now. i have serious issues to deal with at school. AKA my vice principal is ether going to deal with me. because no one makes my friend feel like she is alone.
    3. FatewithFury
    4. FatewithFury
      FatewithFury
      Happy birthday!!
    5. Light&dark
      Light&dark
      Happy Birthday Jamie!!!
    6. Light&dark
      Light&dark
      Well anyway anything new with you?
    7. Light&dark
      Light&dark
      Death of my puppy yesterday It got bit by a snake, My dad said she probably didn't know what It was
      and I guess she tried playing with It
    8. Light&dark
      Light&dark
      Haha! Okay ^_^
    9. Light&dark
      Light&dark
      Thats horrable!
    10. Light&dark
      Light&dark
      Hello my friend. Whatcha up to?
    11. Botdf_fan
      Botdf_fan
      who knew fabric paint works awesome with your nails :D they look so cool. thanks botdf for the insperation :D
    12. Botdf_fan
      Botdf_fan
      back home. be on more often sence im sick. I HATE being sick
    13. Botdf_fan
      Botdf_fan
      I have major insecuriys so I MAY post some pics of myself. School I have this attitude that I don't care about others opinions but some days thats true. more than others. but there are just those haters that bring you down
    14. Botdf_fan
      Botdf_fan
      Not to post on my profile so much but one thing. Why does the world have to be so judgemental? Like I saw a homosexual guy walking down the street and these kids made fun of him. I'm not sure about you but that is't right. and I accept every one. If they like men or women. And I wish one day. Just one day the world will wake up and see what I see.
    15. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      You have a band? :D Sweet! What kind of band is it?
    16. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      "I don't like to post." XD That's funny. Still, it would be nice if you post once in a while. It is a good way to communicate. XD There is also the social groups too.
    17. Light&dark
      Light&dark
      Hey jamie, How are ya?

Do you play sims games? Cuz like no one here plays them:p
    18. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Ok but just to let you know, the Fun & Games section and the Member's Lounge, you will not earn post counts so that is why your Total Posts is still 0.
    19. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      ??? XD Uhh... you have 0 actually hahaha. Don't worry. Just go on and just introduce yourself to everyone in the Introduction section.
    20. EtherealSummoner
      EtherealSummoner
      Go to the Arcade link that is between the "Search" and "Quick Links" , then go down and click under the "Information About the Arcade" part, " 2 Tournaments Waiting for Players". From there, you can click to register in the "X-Training" and the "Original Pacman" tournament.
  • About

Birthday:
    April 23
    Helping homeless people find a place to live
    Hey. I'm in a band. And message me. im not listing everything. and if you skype me message me first

Listening to botdf, memorizing random lyrics, drawing ^_^

Interact

Signature

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Team botdf <3