Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or property_exists() instead in /var/www/html/squareelite/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 206

• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates
Sora3
Last Activity:
Apr 14, 2012

Following 1

Followers 1

School :(

Sora3

New Member, from Greece

Sora3 was last seen:
Apr 14, 2012
    1. Light&dark
      Light&dark
      Hello sora you havn't been on In a while and I told you don't be a stranger, But Its okay:p
      How are ya today?
    2. Light&dark
      Light&dark
      Im okay and I've only played Re:Com, 2, 1, Days and BBS
      Oh almost forgot, If you want to reply to someone go on they're profile
      If you didn't know yet :)
    3. Sora3
      Sora3
      Hello im ok thank you.This site is awesome i can find anything i want here :).I have played almost any KH there is.How about you?
    4. Light&dark
      Light&dark
      Im Light&dark but you can call me Zora but Its not my real name though hehe
      anyway welcome to te forums hope you like It here don't be a stranger Okay.
      How are you?
  • About

School :(
    Love KH

KH,Basketball,NFS