• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Idea for a new RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Nova, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

So... about the ooc being up today.

Sorry guys I know I said I'd have it up yesterday but yesterday a friend of mine got into a car accident while on the phone with me. She's fine now but it was kind of a crazy day.

I'll get the RP up this weekend and I'm possibly thinking of a third element to the RP involving possibly a war between actual gods.

Legendseeker and Taboo Sho like this.
  2. Nova

Ok so the worst ooc that's ever come from me is up. Lol I literally don't even have a title for this thing yet. But it has the basics so you guys can put up profiles and discuss ideas

Taboo Sho likes this.
  3. krossovkigaMoift

krossovkigaMoift New Member

AK saw Blargen and joined his quest for the magical cookie She ate her cookie and watched it respawn. AK also set her backpack in the sun but it didnt dry out because her cookie shaded it.

4. Nova

And then a dinosaur made purely of oranges stomped into the premises and I peed orange juice onto the cookie and the backpack became even more saturated. As a result the cookies cookie wife and children were rendered homeless and ran away from the bag. Cookie was then left alone and sad and pissed because of the Dino juice.