• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Presenting a new Princess of Light....

Discussion in 'Future Kingdom Hearts Games' started by GokaiWhite, Feb 20, 2019.

How soon do you think Square Enix must release the next chapter of Sora's story?

Poll closed Jun 20, 2020.
  1. Jan-Jun 2020

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Jul-Dec 2020

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Jan-Jun 2021

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Jul-Dec 2021

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Jan-Jun 2022 (KH 20th anniversary celebration)

100.0%
  1. GokaiWhite

GokaiWhite New Member

My friend Sarah Cowan is such a big KH fan, she made up this original character she wishes to be in future games; Sarah Serenity. Because Sarah and I are both autistic, we think it would be awesome for her OC to be included in the official canon as the first autistic Disney Princess and Square Enix heroine. So I started this petition specifically to help her dream come true and give autistic people everywhere a strong voice in the video game industry/community. I believe her dream is destined to come true, because reality is only harsh and disappointing if we do nothing to change it for the better.
    [​IMG]
    Please sign and share here: https://www.thepetitionsite.com/102/109/827/