• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Ascendant: Divine Inheritance (OOC & SU)

Discussion in 'OOC and Sign Up' started by Nova, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

@Become Hope looked it over, and it is accepted, as well as any recent profiles, which are accepted as well.

2. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

I put up a list of links for all the characters on the first post in this thread. Also I just realized Ari doesn't have a bio... my bad. Here it is. It's pretty simple now because she's so young. I'll add to it as she gets older.

Name:
    Ariana Vangard

Race: Second Generation Demigod. ‘Daughter’ of Zeus.

Title: Not yet earned. But considering her height and temperament, her friends call her the Little Demon.

Description: Ariana is 5'4" tall with a slender muscular build. She has tan skin and long thick blonde hair that falls in messy curls to the middle of her back. Her facial features are mostly round and youthful looking giving her a misleading innocent look that makes her easy to underestimate in battle. Her eyes are her most striking feature due to the almost glowing silvery blue color. Her physique is not particularly imposing looking considering her actual abilities. She is often described as ‘cute’ or ‘small’ which she has learned to use to her advantage when necessary.

Picture: abb546511510d95dd200155f9f49f8dc--girl-drawings-drawing-anime-faces-girls (2).jpg

Personality: She is often described as proud, arrogant, and ‘feisty’. She is well aware of her position and what it means for her and those around her. Because of this she was brought up with a competitive edge that she puts up against her peers. She is bold and brash often jumping into action or speaking her mind without considering the consequences of her behavior. But she is also brave and just. At first, Ariana comes off as a jerk – she orders people around, and has been known to be a bit of a bully. She’s well aware of her status, and not afraid to throw it around. But underneath that, she’s deeply concerned about the welfare of her country, and he desperately wants to be a positive change in the world. Ariana is more compassionate than many of her peers, often using her position to stand up for leniency and justice on the behalf of others when they manage to earn her respect.
    As her father has brought her up under a knight’s code, Ariana does have a sense of self discipline, honor, and duty. But what she values most is her loyalty and integrity. She would do anything for the benefit of her country, family, or close friends. She holds a promise under the same value.

Weapon(s): Ariana’s weapon of choice is a one handed sword. Currently she only wields swords forged for her but nothing of legendary note.

Powers: Being a second generation descendant of Zeus the king of the gods and god of storms, Ariana is a powerhouse of magic energy as well as above average physical strength. She has the ability to control electricity and summon lightning storms. Though this power is still somewhat difficult for her to control and is largely reliant on her emotions which can be a burden on the ecosystem in her surroundings. Luckily due to her age she doesn’t have the ability to do too much damage outside of the occasional rouge lightning bolt or light rain. But she is under specific training to learn control as her power grows to try to prevent any major mishaps.

Abilities: As Ariana ages, her abilities will make themselves more known.
    Storm Summon: Ariana’s abilities do have a small effect on the weather in her surrounding area. She is able to generate lightning storms. Though this ability is still not at the level of an older demigod.
    Charge: Can generate electricity in the form of lightning bolts from the sky or her body, sparks, or static.
    Electricity Control: Can choose where certain bolts can strike as well as bend bolts to hit a limited amount of places at once.
    Bio Electricity: To some degree has some knowledge of the role of electricity in biological form. Can use this knowledge for mild healing or dealing damage or even pain on enemies.

Goals: Train for the ascension trials and gain support from others for the aftermath

Bio: Ariana’s early life is full of contradictions of love and violence. She was raised in part by her father, and also by her godfather Emperor Edward Newgate. Her mother, a mortal from Sax, suffered an illness of the mind 13 years prior to current events. Her violent outbursts and dark outlook caused her to be a danger to her young daughter and her marriage. Eventually her father had to send her away. The two are separated and Ariana hasn’t seen her mother in years. However, she has not lacked for a healthy family unit. Her father, though somewhat strict and hard on her, does inspire support and trust. She has a mostly healthy relationship with him and aspires to be like him in many ways. His closeness with the Emperor also caused her to develop a very close friendship with his daughter Lilith, who is only a year older than her. The two girls have a sister like bond that made their common status in the ascension confusing at first.
    Since she was chosen to represent her clan for future rule, Ariana had to learn to treat her social life very carefully. Where with some of her peers, she learned to form alliances others see her as a target. This is especially true among the other ascendants. She is surrounded by threats and expectations to either fail or succeed. She is the only daughter of Roan Vangard, a high noble and clan leader of Sax. She was the second chosen for ascension for her generation. After she was chosen she was sent to start attending classes with the other ascendants and to occasionally meet with the Emperor to begin lessons on what makes a good ruler.

Theme:

3. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Anyone out there that wants to pick this back up?

4. Nova

I've had Oath and Sho asking me the same thing recently. But I'm not sure I could get all of the original cast back in to it unfortunately.

5. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Is the original cast completely necessary for it to run?

6. Nova

Depends on who we can get to come back. Some of the people I'm skeptical about had a lot of characters that were well established. Would be difficult to carry the story forward in a clean way without them.

But I can ask the others. Maybe if not we can start something new.

7. Nova

Looks like everyone is still in on this. To answer your question @Become.

Taboo Sho and Become like this.