• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Called it

Discussion in 'General Kingdom Hearts' started by Derek, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Desert Warrior likes this.
  2. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Yup, data is the key. I knew it was important as they kept hinting at it but I didn't know actually how it would be used. I read your theory and it makes sense. Seems like the Deus ex machina that they need to revive Roxas.

3. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Nice. It looks like they've also got some sort of connection going on between the computer in Twilight Town and the computer at Radiant Garden. Must be one hell of an internet connection. I also notice whatever the hell Ienzo has in his hands looks to be designed after the cards of Castle Oblivion.

4. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

I didn't expect them to use it tbh. This was an older theory I put on tumblr for curiosity and my friend had to remind me about it after the trailer. It fits really well given Tron exists within Kingdom Hearts, I also have some level of hope it's not something they can use repeatedly.
    This time, Sora has Roxas' heart within to merge with that data. If Roxas fell again I doubt his heart would go back to Sora once he's been made a human all his own.

It's a perfect one time machina return if done well. Iv'e also been seeing a notion that perhaps Ansem and Xemnas were so keen for Roxas to return is because he's norted. Seen here: http://derekscorner.tumblr.com/post/175140456952/hey-what-if-roxas-is-the-final-nort-because-in

A literal magical internet. lmao The world is not ready~
    I didn't notice it until you said it and yet I can't help but love the small detail.