• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Joke Thread

Discussion in 'Comedy' started by Beloved, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

Post your jokes here!

Buk and Martha go to the carnival every year, and each year, Buk says to Martha, "I'd really like to ride that there airplane.". And Martha would say, "I know you would Buk, but that there plane ride costs ten dollars, and ten dollars is ten dollars.".

20 years later, Buk and Martha go to the carnival again.

"Martha, I'm 75 years old now, and I'd like to ride that there airplane vefore I drop."

The pilot heard the couple arguing, and intervined.

"Okay, I'll let you have one ride free. But you can't say ANYTHING during the ride.". Buk and Martha agreed.

The pilot tried every possible meneuver he could concieve, from loop to barrel rolls and many others.

When they landed, the pilot said to Buk, "I tried everything I could think of to make you say something, but I just couldn't do it.". Buk turned to the pilot and sait,

"Well, I thought of saying something when Martha fell out, but ten dollars is ten dollars."

The End

2. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

I moved this to Comedy.

A blonde wants to prove that not all blondes are dumb. So she dyes her hair brown. Why? Who knows? She's blonde.

But with her new hair color she goes driving down the street and soon come upon a farmer with a bunch of sheep. (Now this would technically make him a shepherd, but for the purposes of my story, he is a farmer). The blonde stops her car and calls out to the farmer.

"Excuse me sir," she says. "If I can guess how many sheep you have in this field, can I keep one?"

The farmer thinks about it for a moment and finally says:

"Sure, I don't see why not."

Th blonde looks out into the field and after concidering for a minut, she says:

"Fourty-three."

"That's right, miss," says the farmer. "A deal is a deal. Go pick you a sheep."

The blonde goes out among the sheep, grabs one, gets in her car, and begin's to drive off. In her rear view mirror she can see the farmer running towards her waving his arms. So she stops and he comes up to her window. Rather our of breath, the farmer looks inside the car and asks:

"Miss, if I can guess your true hair color, can I have my dog back?"

3. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

Two women were hurrying through the Christmas crowds on Main Street, when one happens to hear a strange, little voice, down below her knees.

"Hey!" it yells at her. "Look down here!"

What should she see but a small, frightened green frog, stuck in a showbank. Rush hour trucks and taxis are missing this little guy by just inches.

"Pick me up!" the frog begs.

The woman reaches down with a gloved hand, scoops the critter from the snow and holds him delicately at arm's length.

"Thank you!" he cries. "Now kiss me! I swear if you kiss me, I'll turn into a hotshot Wall Street stockbroker!"

The woman says nothing, and instead tucks the frog in her pocket.

A few minutes later, her walking companion can't stand the suspense.

"Aren't you going to kiss the frog?" she asks.

"Are you kidding?" laughs the rescuer. "You can make more money with a talking frog than you can with a hotshot Wall Street stockbroker."

4. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

A rabbit goes into a butchers and says to the butcher,"Can I have a lettuce,Sir"

The butcher laughs and says,"I'm a butcher I don't sell lettuce"

The rabbit Replies,"I've heard that you grow the best lettuce in the whole village."

The Butcher blushes,"Well yes,I'll give you one."

The next day this happens again and the next day it happens again and so on or a week.

On the 8th day the rabbit asks again for a lettuce.

The butcher replies,"I will give you one more,but come again and I'll nail your ears to the floor with 9 inch nails."

The next day the rabbit walks into the butchers,"Excuse me sir,Do you have any 9 inch nails,"

"No,I don't" says the butcher

"I'll have a lettuce then."replies the rabbit

5. emo kairi

emo kairi New Member

Funny theory

Here is a joke but i don't mean it in a rude or offensive way.

Why are japanese so smart?

Because there are no blondes in japan

6. emo kairi

emo kairi New Member

A bit sexual in a funny way

What did the egg say to the boiling water?

It might take a while for me to get hard because i just got laid by a chick

7. a man calls a doctor
    Umm what's this bump in my pants?
    Excuse me
    Yeah there's bump in my pants
    Where are you?
    At a Strip club hahahaaaaaaa *click*

8. Oozaru

Oozaru New Member

How many polish guys does it take to screw in a light bulb?

1 to put in the light bulb and 99 to turn the house around. ahahahahahahaha ha-ha.....ha..........

9. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

oozura, this is bumping a year old thread...breaking the rules, dont do it.

10. OrgXVI

OrgXVI New Member

This is from a Cyanide and Happiness comic:

"Is that a banana in your pants or are you just happy to see me?"

"I'm happy that there's a banana in my pants!" *in the next panel, this same guy has an erection*

11. Rojas250

Rojas250 New Member

A Teacher asked her students to go home and write something about what their parents think about them.

Timmy goes home and goes to his sister's room, on the phone gossiping. She says: "Shut up, asshole."

Timmy write's down, "Shut up, asshole."

Timmy goes to his brothers room, who has an obession of superman, saying, "I Am Superman."

Timmy writes down, "I am Superman."

Timmy goes to his other sister's room, who is also on the phone, saying, "Yea, yea, whatever"

Timmy Writes down, "yea, yea, whatever."

Timmy goes to the living room, where his father is watching the 49ers game. He yells, "49ers, 49ers."

Timmy, writes down "49ers, 49ers."

Timmy then goes to the kitchen where his mother was cooking buns, and before she check his work, she turned and yelled, "Ah....my buns are burning, my buns are burning."

Timmy writes down, "Ah...my buns are burning, my buns are burning."

Timmy then asked his mom where is his grandpa, and she replied he is finishing in the bathroom. Timmy runs to the bathroom and sees his grandpa flushing the toilet saying. "Down the Toilet".

Timmy writes down his conclusion, "Down the Toilet."

NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

Teacher: "Alright Timmy, can u please tell us what ur parents said to you"

Timmy: "Shut up, asshole"

Teacher: "Excuse me, who do you think you are?"

Timmy: "I am Superman!"

Teacher: "Do you want to go to the Office?"

Timmy: "yea, yea, whatever."

AT PRINCIPALS OFFICE

Principal: "How many spanky's do you want."

Timmy: "49ers, 49ers."

Principal is hitting Timmy, with a ruler.

Timmy: "Ahh....my buns are burning, my buns are burning."

Principal: "Where did your manners go?"

Timmy: "Down the Toilet."

12. Kairi831

Kairi831 Active Member

omg!! lmfaoo xD lolol

13. KingdomTarts

KingdomTarts New Member

====My Turn====
    Warning the following joke is blatantly sexist but I am not. It's just a funny joke.

Want to hear a joke?

(Your response should be "Yes" or "Sure".

Women's rights.

*bub-dum-tssh!*

14. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

A bit of darker humour.

My therapist suggested that I vent my anger by writing harsh letters to people I hate, and then burning them.

Well, I followed the advice. Now I've got a pile of charred bodies and a stack of letters I don't know what to do with.