• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Which Celebrity Cat Should Be Your BFF?

Discussion in 'Quizzes' started by Destiny, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Cats.

They're everywhere.

All over the place... or at least, the Internet.

But rely on Buzzfeed to ask the important question, which online celebrity cat would be your best friend.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/floperry/which-celebrity-cat-should-be-your-bff

I got Nora the Piano Cat...

You got: Nora (the piano cat)
    You really appreciate that Nora is a true musical genius. When she’s not busy filming her next big recital, you two kick back and discuss the lesser known operas of Handel. She’s a great celebcat BFF, she can see the joy in life like Maru, but with the sophistication of Henri the existential cat or Hamilton the hipster cat. Your friendship is always in the major key!

Do you like your celebrity cat bff?

2. Ovum

Ovum ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

You got: Henri (the existential cat)
    Henri always asked the important questions in life, and that’s what you love about him. He spends most of the time working on his philosophical video blog. But in his free time you and him ponder dilemmas too intellectual even for YouTube. He doesn’t really connect to the other celebcats well, but he is patient with them, and him and Grumpy do share a sense of humour, but Henri is rarely in the mood.

---

I guess that fits me.

3. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

You got: Grumpy Cat
    The most famous of all the celebrity cats, but still that doesn’t cheer her up. You and Grumpy would probably stay in and laugh when people die on Game of Thrones, and then laugh again when people get upset about it on twitter. You’d bitch about all the other celebrity cats and generally despair for humanity and cats alike.

------------------------

I'm cool with this. haha

4. me4lingual

me4lingual Active Member

Mine is...

Pusheen!

You and Pusheen really will be best friends forever. She listens to your heart like no one else. When you're baking together, neither of you see any point in baking the cookie dough before you eat it. You both know how to have a good time, eat as much pizza as physically possible. When you're not eating you two just love to play fancy dress.

5. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

You got: Lil Bub
    Lil Bub can't really close her mouth, but that doesn't get her down. She also has little stumpy legs, but that doesn't get her down either! Sure she's not great at running or jumping, but that doesn't mean you can't have a swell time. Lil Bub is the ideal cat BFF if you just want to chill. You're gonna have a whale of a time, taking selfies and just hanging out.