• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Hello

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Zira, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Zira

Zira New Member

Hello. My name's Zira--pretty much want it to be the name for my Final Fantasy OC character. :D I love Kingdom Hearts AND Final Fantasy AND Dissidia. My favorite Kingdom Hearts character is Roxas while my least liked character is Cloud from Final Fantasy--I don't know why I don't like him--I just do. o-o My favorite Kingdom Hearts game is mostly 358/2 Days. If you want to learn more about my Final Fantasy character, just message me and I'll tell you all about her. :D My favorite anime is Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!, Naruto and also Shippudden, Bleach, Fairy Tale, One Piece, Dragon Ball Z, Toradora, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Durararara.

2. Cameron

Cameron New Member

lol, thought your name was getting it's roots from Lion King II.

Heyhey, welcome.

3. Eli

Eli New Member

Chuu2.. Ok, you and I are going to have to watch some anime together :3 Welcome to khp

4. Zira

Zira New Member

Thanks. xD But I don't like Lion King... o-o

5. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Ah. Welcome. Enjoy your Kingdom Hearts filled stay!

6. Kairi831

Kairi831 Active Member

You don't like Lion King OR Cloud from Final Fantasy .... ._. I have no comment ..........

But welcome, welcome ...

7. Light&dark

Light&dark Salute 2 dem hatas moffo!

Your fav kh game is 358/2 Days, you dont like Cloud and you dont like Lion King? Like Kairi said no comment
    You like Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Dragon Ball Z, and Durarara? Now thats what im talking about right there! Those are my favorite anime shows! including Shaman King but no one cares for that anymore D:

Welcome hope you like it here and enjoy your stay!

8. RealmoftheDragons

RealmoftheDragons New Member

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Planet. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

9. Noir

Noir

Welcome to KHPlanet. Read the rules and enjoy your time here.

Btw, another Naruto/Bleach/Fairy Tail/Dragonball fan, awesome.
    And, why don't you like Cloud? There's gonna be a reason why.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2013
  10. Zira

Zira New Member

Count the 500 loses and 1 wins in Dissidia. You'll see why. ^^'