• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Favorite/Best Dresspheres

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy X-2' started by EtherealSummoner, Sep 18, 2012.

Favorite/Best/Interesting Dressphere?

1. Gunner

66.7%
  2. Thief

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Warrior

33.3%
  4. Songstress

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Black Mage

33.3%
  6. White Mage

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Gun Mage

66.7%
  8. Alchemist

66.7%
  9. Dark Knight

66.7%
  10. Samurai

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Lady Luck

66.7%
  12. Berserker

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. Trainer

33.3%
  14. Mascot

33.3%
  15. Psychic (International Only)

33.3%
  16. Festival-Goer (International Only)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. Floral Fallal

33.3%
  18. Machina Maw

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. Full Throttle

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. Bare (International Only)

33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Even though FFX-2 has some critiques, it does not mean that the battle system was bad or that the dresspheres were horrible. I know that there has to be at least one dressphere that some of us loved. Even if you didn't play FFX-2, which dressphere do you think would be interesting to you? Which one is your favorite? What is mine? I really don't care but I have a top 5.

1. Floral Fallal. I honestly believe that this is the ultimate dressphere for me. I love using this one the most so if I really want to use it, I just have Yuna to use the spheregrid that only have two nodes and instantly switch into it. Floral Fallal is actually the dressphere that is capable of handling any situation. The perfect one for me and it is mostly magic-oriented. The strongest of the three special-dresspheres.

2. Mascot. I have to be honest. I ALWAYS use this dressphere. I just can't help it. After getting it, I just have Yuna in there and use any healing spells and Rikku and Paine can just do... whatever. Or I just have Rikku use Pupu Platter and I can watch the fiends get captured as though they are taken away by a ufo... so awesome.

3. Gunner Dressphere. I love this but only on Yuna. For some reason, any time she is getting ready to fight, that skirt of hers ends up looking like a dress to me halfway. I only have this on Yuna. It grew on me.

4. The Gun Mage. I like using this one mainly because I can handle any situation. Plus, if I am having trouble with a particular fiend, I can just use this dressphere to deal more damage with a skill that can deal major damage to the type of fiend that I am fighting. I really do not like the fact that I have to get hit by a fiend's skill in order to learn it. That is suicidal and risky to me.

5. Lady Luck. I love this one. Fastest way to level up and get rich quick... or die tryin'. :D Now if only I can get the "CONGRATZ!" more often. I did once. I was VERY happy. I ended up having over 6,000,000 gil just like that!

Attached Files:

2. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

It's pretty easy if you keep pausing the game while the reels are spinning. That's how I made all my money in the game.

I voted for alchemist and dark knight. These were the two I used most. Alchemist was ace at healing, moreso that the white mage, and could shell out damage, too, which was nice, because I don't always need a heal every turn. Dark Knight was slow, but it had a lot of power.

I also liked the lady luck and warrior dresspheres. The rest were mostly useless to me.

What's the bare dressphere? Wouldn't that just be Gunner!Yuna, Warrior!Paine, and Thief!Rikku? Even with the boatloads of fanservice that you can find in these games, I'm guessing Yuna, Rikku, and Paine aren't actually running around naked.

3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

XD The Bare dresspheres appears only in the "Last Mission" episode at the Yadokani Tower where if the girls breaks all of their dresspheres, they will end up being in their sleepwear/ the Bare dressphere. They can get faster gil and exp but all they can do is punch and kick. XD