• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Seme or Uke

Discussion in 'Quizzes' started by GC4life, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Belovedness

Belovedness New Member

Oh I remember taking this quiz before, I ended up being a Chibi Seme but that just doesn't seem right;
    If I was gay, I still think I would be an uke >.>

2. GC4life

GC4life New Member

I forgot to say, I got clueless Uke.

3. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

You are a Innocent Uke!
    Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.

Most compatible with: Romantic Seme
    Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't Fudge With Me Seme

Just saying right now, I'm not baking cookies for anybody >.<

4. zeno101200

zeno101200 New Member

I got the Romantic Seme.

5. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

You are a Don't Fuck With Me Seme!
    Most Compatible With: Badass Uke
    Least Compatible With: Dramatic Uke, Innocent Uke, Clueless Uke

WTF are Uke's and Seme's?

6. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

You are a Don't F*ck With Me Seme!
    Serious and to the point, and sometimes bordering on the sadistic, it takes a special breed of uke to satisfy your needs. You tend to be anti-social with little patience for most people. You need someone to challenge you and push you to your limits, and then be able to take your intense reactions, which possibly involves rope and sensual torture. This is what makes the Badass Uke the yin for your yang, as you're the only one able to put them in line and satisfy each other.

Most compatible with: Badass Uke
    Least compatible with: Dramatic Uke, Innocent Uke, Clueless Uke

And ADog, this for if you were gay would you be a dom or sub. Seme being dom, uke being sub

7. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

....i dont follow

8. Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby New Member

Hahhaa, LOL I remember asking the same question a year ago when I knew nothing about Anime and manga and my friend was giving me a whole sort of history/guide thing.

I went manga shopping with some friends who were already clued up about anime and stuff and when I picked up this book they burst out laughing. They was like that's seme/uke stuff.

And I asked the same question, lol.

Basically a seme is the dominant man one in a yaoi relationship... I think... if I remember my training well. Basically what the real KOD said.

I got Don't eff with me seme which seems a little at odds with my avatar lol

Last edited: Jan 29, 2011
  9. Reprise

Reprise Semi-present

You are a Chibi Seme!
    You are the seme in disguise. Able to fit in and get along with uke and seme alike, you are able to get close to the uke on their level before exerting your dominance. This makes you at times manipulative and able to fool others about your true seme nature. Because of your harmless appearance, it takes the flamboyant Flaming Uke to match wits and really bring out your aggressive side to expose you for the seme that you are.

Most compatible with: Flaming Uke, Badass Uke
    Least compatible with: Dramatic Uke

10. ravenyzero

ravenyzero New Member

You are a Chibi Seme
    You are the seme in disguise. Able to fit in and get along with uke and seme alike, you are able to get close to the uke on their level before exerting your dominance. This makes you at times manipulative and able to fool others about your true seme nature. Because of your harmless appearance, it takes the flamboyant Flaming Uke to match wits and really bring out your aggressive side to expose you for the seme that you are.

Most compatible with: Flaming Uke, Badass Uke
    Least compatible with: Dramatic Uke