• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Getting Ultima Weapon in KH3

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3' started by Desert Warrior, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

So there are much more detailed explanations on how to get Ultima Weapon in KH3, but I figured I'd post this here just for anybody who is unsure how to do it and happens to see this. I will keep this as spoiler free as possible, but I'm going to assume if you're reading this then you're aware of things such as what Lucky Emblems are. So let's begin.

The recipe for Ultima Weapon is unlocked by gathering 58 different types of synthesis ingredients. I think there's around 60 different types, but I'm not 100% sure.

So, the recipe is as follows: 7 Orichalcum+, 2 Wellspring Crystal, 2 Lucid Crystal, and 2 Pulsing Crystal. The Wellspring, Lucid, and Pulsing crystals are easy enough. You can get them either as drops or simply synthesize them yourself. By the time you unlock the Ultima Weapon recipe you should either have these 6 materials or have enough materials to synthesize them yourself. So the important materials to find are the 7 Orichalcum+

1. There is a chest in the Caribbean that contains one. The chest is on one of islands. Exile Island to be specific.
    2. There is another one in another chest. The location of this chest is a gigantic spoiler. All I can say without spoiling the actual location is that it is near the end of the game. It is not in a Disney world.
    3. The Arendelle sledding minigame has one. The minigame has 10 treasures scattered about and you need to collect them all. They look kinda like crystals that have Roman numerals on them. You do not need to collect all 10 in a single run (Pretty sure it's impossible to do so), but when you collect one you must complete the run for it to count. So if you collect treasure 5 and then exit out or hit retry, you will have to collect treasure 5 again. I highly recommend looking up a video on YouTube to get the treasures.
    4. There are a set of 7 heartless together known as the Flantastic Seven. Each one has a minigame. You must get a certain high score on all the minigames to get an Orichalcum+. You will know if you get the high score because the heartless will each reward you with 3 of a specific cooking ingredient. Additionally the first time you get that score you will get an ability on top of the 3 ingredients.
    5. It is a random prize from submitting postcards that you get from buying stuff. I would recommend buying potions one at a time until you've got like 20 of those postcards. Save, submit them all. If you do not get it from those postcards, reload your save file and try again.
    6. It is a reward for finishing the final gummi ship battle in the final area. In order to get to the final battle in the final area, you must complete all other battles in that area. There are 6 total battles. Be warned though, the final battle alone took me 20 minutes to finish. You might want to grab the repair special weapon to make sure you don't die. Another option is to unlock the Golden Highwind model. It took me 5 minutes to clear the final battle with an A rank using that gummi ship. To unlock the Golden Highwind model, you must finish the final gummi ship battle in the second area. It's also pretty hard.
    7. The final Orichalcum+ material is gained by finding 80 out of the 90 Lucky Emblems. Unless you're really good at finding them (Some are ridiculously difficult) you will want to find a guide.