• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Site Re-Brand Updates

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by Nova, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

Hey all! Some exciting news regarding the site's upcoming re-branding. Some of you might have noticed a few subtle changes around here. Here's a break down of the completed updates and the ones to expect in the near future:

Name Change: The long wait is finally over. We are no longer a website that focuses solely on Kingdom Hearts. With our new focus on Square Enix gaming in mind, a name update was appropriate. The new name is Square Elite.
    • Side note: We still own the KHPlanet domain name. So old KHPlanet users will still be able to find us with the old url for now.
    New Forum Layout: Site staff met up this last Saturday and put together an upgraded, simplified, layout for the forum. If you see threads or sections move around in the next little while, that's why.

Skin Makeover: The website will be getting new skins! We have a few in mind and have someone working on a new banner and icons.

Social Media: With a new name came new social media outlets.
    Staff Rework: We've updated the site staff. Added on a few new team members and swapped around a few positions to hopefully be more efficient with the upcoming site changes.
    • New Staff Members
      • Kai Super Mod- Site staff is happy to welcome Kai back to the team. Kai has been a member of this forum since September 22, 2008. He has been among our site retired staff and has already contributed a lot to the positive changes coming since re joining.
      • Hope Administrator- I feel this one goes without saying. I rejoined the Admin team a few months ago. *throws glitter*
    • Changes to old staff
      • Taboo Sho Super Mod- Taboo Sho has been promoted from general mod to super mod. Taboo Sho has been a member of this forum since February 22, 2012. He's been a member of staff for the past 4 years.
    • Content Writers
      • As of now, I won't be announcing names. But we've asked a few members to join staff as volunteers to post regular content to specific sections. If you're interested in being a volunteer, and I haven't already contacted you about it, please feel free to send me a private message about it.

That's all for now. Thanks for your patience while we get everything together, everyone! Happy Monday and have a great week!

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
  2. Legendseeker

Legendseeker OPON Content Writer

I'm definitely excited to see these changes.

Nova likes this.
  3. Oath

Oath King Bitch™

Cool! I am excited. Hopefully things go the way staff is planning. :3 What skins are you looking at, out of curiosity?

Nova likes this.
  4. Nova

All will be revealed. But for now I'll say we may be providing more than one skin to chose from. And one incorporates the color red.

5. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Gasps! How could you reveal such important information. You'll ruin the surprise!

I will say though, I'm proud of our staff. We're getting our asses in gear for sure.

Nova likes this.
  6. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

So does this mean we're going super sentai or DBZ on this?

[​IMG]

Legendseeker, Nova and Become like this.
  7. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

Nova likes this.
  8. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Someone more skilled than ME please make a parody of this with the Goku rangers. PLEASE

9. Legendseeker

Dibs on pink.

Taboo Sho likes this.
  10. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

We're callin dibs? I got red. (don't want to be leader though)

11. Nova

You might not want to. But you're the leader this team needs.

12. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Ima be Green. Show up as a villain. Disappear for a while. Return as a hero.

Legendseeker likes this.
  13. Legendseeker

Classic plot line. Good quality.

14. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

If so then I do what's best for this team and make my only decent decision, I leave my leadership role to ranger white.

[​IMG]

Become likes this.
  15. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

YES!!!!!

Derek likes this.
  16. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

Fair play to you guys for keeping this place going!

Nova likes this.
  17. Nova

Thanks. We are pretty optimistic about the updates

18. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Been years, but it finally happened. I'm very glad. Was hoping this place didn't die.

Nova likes this.