• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

A thought

Discussion in 'Archive' started by QueenMinnie, May 8, 2015.

1. QueenMinnie

QueenMinnie New Member

I know you can get at least 3 KH games for the Nintendo 3DS but wouldn't it be interesting if a version was made for the Nintendo Wii/WiiU. I don't know if that'd ever happen but it'd be interesting i think.

2. Keyblade Master Roxas

Keyblade Master Roxas Shake the Core.

Hm that would be very interesting. Maybe in the future. Right now Nintendo are not selling that many WiiUs but who knows maybe in the future :)

3. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

At this point, Nintendo would probably just start planning one for the Switch. That is, IF they were going to develop a Kingdom Hearts game at all.

4. Keyblade Master Roxas

Keyblade Master Roxas Shake the Core.

Well they havent really gave word on it :/

5. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

The Switch is still (relatively) new. A KH game is probably not in their immediate vision, especially with KH3 being hyped for the PS4 and XBox. I'm not sure we'll ever see a main series game on a Nintendo system, though. If anything, they'll probably get one of the spin off/filler games.