• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What was the last television show you watched?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Noir, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

I really want to re-watch all of House ! I know it would take a lot of time, but I always liked House's personality. He was an ass in a good kind of way.

The last show I watched was Big Brother Canada. It was triple eviction night, which was exciting to watch because it wasn't a member of the dominating alliances who won. My mom wasn't quite happy with how things unfolded, but I thought it was all right.

2. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

That's pretty much my favorite type of character, and Hugh Laurie was perfect at it. I have all but one of the seasons on dvd, and when I finally got internet and Netflix about a month ago, I just had to find out how it all ended. The show has flaws as all shows do, but I come back to it quite often. It does take a while to watch it all unless you have a lot of time to just do nothing. Even then, 20-odd episodes times 8 seasons will keep you busy. XD

I'm still watching Glee- I'm about half way through the fifth season. It's a little slow going as I have trouble caring about most of the second group of New Directioners. I'm kind of dreading season six when the rest of the people I actually like have graduated as well.

3. Kitty

Just finished up season six of Glee. And it was actually really good. I wish they'd skipped over the group of newbies from season 4 and just hired these "kids," because they were way more interesting. I was happy with the series finale. This season was really just a return to the series' roots, which was sorely needed, imo.

4. Dion

Dion Member

Last television show I watched was season 2 of Bojack Horseman. It has some weird vibes for comedy (I mean, what else do you expect from Will Arnet?) but I can't seem to stop myself from watching it. I felt like that too with Archer, at the very beginning I was like "Why am I watching this?" and it just started growing on me and now I can't wait for Season 7!

5. Kitty

I've been watching Mythbusters. This seems like it would be such a fun show to work on. I always feel like maybe I'm learning something. ^_^

6. Kitty

Heroes Reborn: I'm feeling a strange mix of intrigue and disappointment. Holding out hope it all turns out well in the end.

Say Yes to the Dress: It's probably sad for someone with practically zero desire to be married to enjoy this show as much as I do, but the dresses are always so pretty, and the people trying them on are usually good for a laugh at their expense. XD

7. Kitty

This Is Us: the story of a family from before having kids, to the kids all grown up. Some of the characters and storylines are more interesting than others- I prefer the scenes in the past with Milo Ventimiglia and Mandy Moore, and the arc with Sterling K. Brown to the scenes with the other two main characters- but I'm curious to see where the story goes. I'm glad to see Milo working; I loved him on Heroes, and that (plus the emotionally manipulating trailer that made me want to cry) is the main reason why I tuned in to this show.

8. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Probably Steven Universe or Toonami. I dont really watch much tv these days since Reality junk has overtaken most channels. I do leave it on Travel Channel and History programs at times though. I love those :D

9. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

I keep trying to get back into the Walking Dead but it just doesn't hold my interest like it used to.

10. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

I guess you could say your *all of the voices try to stop him* interest is DEAD. 8D

Oath and Nova like this.
  11. Oath

Oath King Bitch™

Been watching Game of Thrones because Hope wouldn't shut up until I did. I'm in season one and its ok so far but not good enough for me to understand the hype. Maybe later seasons will wow me a little more.

Nova likes this.
  12. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

I've only seen a few things of it too, didn't seem my thing.

Nova likes this.
  13. Nova

The first season wasn't as good. It gets better in later ones.

Watching Flash at the moment. Just finished Stranger Things for a second time. So excited for season two!

14. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Stranger Things?

15. Kitty

^ I still need to watch that. >_<

I've been watching a lot of Forensic Files episodes lately. I figure by now, I've probably picked up enough to be able to knock someone off and get away with it.

Nova likes this.
  16. Nova

@Derek, it's a series on Netflix. Kind of a science fiction-horror.
    @Kitty, Both of you do. 10 of 10 would recommend.

Kitty likes this.
  17. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

What is Forensic Files? lol Why only stop at knocking them out?
    I don't have netflix sadly I can use my aunts but it's subscription isn't consistent. I've really fallen out of the TV loop.

18. Kitty

Knock 'em off as in kill 'em. :) Forensic Files is a series that's been around close to 30 years now; it describes a different crime each episode (usually a murder, not always) and shows how the forensics teams found the evidence to solve the case. I like it.

@Hope, yeah, I've heard good things about it- it's certainly my genre. I've just been, I don't know, lazy about starting new series I'd have to get invested in. But I want to watch it before the second season starts.

19. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

@Kitty Ohhhhh Okay. xD
    30 Years!? o-o So it's like an insider view to forensic work? That actually sounds pretty cool.

20. Kitty

I suppose it's actually closer to 20 years than 30. A lot of the early episodes are based on cases from the 80s and were filmed in the early-mid 90s. It's probably not as cool as it sounds- there are a lot of shows like this, some probably better made and more recent. I like it, though.

I finally took some initiative and watched Stranger Things. It was definitely awesome and well worth viewing.