• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What was the last television show you watched?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Noir, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Noir

Noir

Naruto Shippuden
    Yay no more fillers. Now back to the arc.

@Napoleon: you revived the thread. thanks

2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Abduction: Carolina White Story. I find the kidnapper so insane for even kidnapping Carolina IN the first place. She lost three child at birth so she want to kidnap someone else. Why not adopt silly? Had her kidnapped for 23 years and Carolina is suffering because the truth is held from her and she is still today trying to have a relation with her real parents.

Steel Magnolias (Remake): I saw this and I couldn't even fall asleep. I really want to watch the original though, to see the strength of the women.

3. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

Incidentally, the last show I watched was MLP! I just watched the one where Spike was making a gem cake... And yes, I'm a Brony lol!

4. Biosaber

Biosaber New Member

Paranormal State

5. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Been watching season three of House, MD. I love this series so much. Not so much the actual medical stuff, because blood and insides makes me pukish, but the characters are all really interesting and House is exactly the brand of character that I love.

6. Kitty

Just finished up season 7 (the final season) of Burn Notice. I love this series so much- it's got lots of action and a kind of smart ass brand of humor that appeals to me. This season was a lot darker than the series started out, but it worked really well for me, for the most part. The finale was a let down, but not so much so that it destroys any rewatch value.

7. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

That new Simpsons episode with Zach Galifianakis. Got a good laugh out of it, given I haven't watched a Simpsons episode for such a long time.

8. Kitty

Just finished up rewatching Charmed season 6. This is definitely my favorite season of the show- lots of time travel goodness. ^_^

9. Ovum

Ovum ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

I've been marathoning/re-watching Jersey Shore for the past week or two.

No shame.

10. Kitty

The Price Is Right is the last TV show I've seen. I'm a little bit addicted to game shows, I have to say.

11. Kitty

I gave in to the lure of buy one, get one free, and finally picked up the final, eighth season of Charmed, which I'd despised when I watched it when it originally aired and have refused to watch since. But actually, the first half of the season isn't nearly as bad as I remember it being. The second half does still suck, though. The commentaries on some of the episodes kind of shed some light on why the producers made some of the decisions they did, though, and made me feel more charitable towards it all.

12. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Enjoying some late night blasts from the past and watch me some Rugrats on the Nicktoons channel. Cartoon makers really did like to throw humor for adults into their kids shows back then.

13. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Watching a little CatDog. Good times...

14. Kitty

Been watching season one of Heroes. It's pretty good so far; it was one of those shows I was too busy to watch when it actually aired, but always wanted to check out. We'll see how it goes.

15. Kitty

I've been watching Dance Moms. The women on this show are so awful, it's a train wreck of hilarity. It makes me so grateful my mother was never like this.

16. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

Assuming it counts, I just finished Daredevil an hour or so ago. Man oh man was it good. Great acting and great storytelling and even Kingpin grew on me. 10/10 can't wait until season two.

17. Kitty

I've been watching the last season of House, MD. It's the only season I haven't seen yet, and so far I'm liking it a lot better than the previous few seasons. I'm only about half way through; I hope it finishes strong.

18. Maxad

Maxad New Member

House has a very unexpected ending, lets just say he goes out of his way for permanent retirement. XD

19. Kitty

^ Yeah, I just finished it up the other day. It was... different, but fitting, somehow.

Anyhow, last show I watched was Glee. Bawling like a baby over "The Quarterback", what has my life become? >_<

20. Maxad

Maxad New Member

Well as for what ive been watching lately, not a whole lot of television. ^^'
    Aside from gotham and flash, maybe walking dead when my sister visits and wants to catch up.
    Haven't kept up with toonami as much as i used to, sooner end up watching old 90s cartoons on demand before that.
    Guess im a nostalgia nut. XD I have rewatched rurouni kenshin and big o on youtube, and i finally got around to finishing trigun and cowboy bebop too. Great thing about most of those, they are pretty short and easy to catch up.