• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

What will be after the Xehanort Saga?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Yo123, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Yo123

Yo123 New Member

any clues?

2. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Currently, I have not the slightest idea.

3. Yo123

Yo123 New Member

would be cool if sora turns evil...
    just thinking

4. Biosaber

Biosaber New Member

I would like to see a kh game that takes place during the keyblade wars

I know its not after but I always wondered to see kh take a little bit darker because its war and war is hell

Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
  5. Angel

There is one! It's called Kingdom Hearts X[chi] already out in Japan as a free-to-play browser game.

6. CutieeSora

CutieeSora New Member

I would be nice to go and Play one of Characters in the Keyblade War. Though it would suck that my Character would die in the end, it sounds like an awesome idea for the after this saga.

7. Biosaber

Biosaber New Member

I Mean like on portable or console and maybe get some people like Morgan Freeman to narrate

8. Angel

I rather have a Cinematic, honestly.
    But KHX[chi] might be the closest thing; we get.

9. Biosaber

Biosaber New Member

They might happen u never know

10. PinealGland

PinealGland New Member

I hope the series end and that's it.

11. Captin Waffels

Captin Waffels New Member

i dunno i hope the series continues but i do not want to see Sora and Kairi marrying ( i kinda do ) but Nomura has to make something interesting in the story. just hope that it won't be a "ripoff"

12. Mudstoise

Mudstoise New Member

Maybe, now that Disney owns Star Wars, the next Kingdom Hearts saga will be a remake of Star Wars 1-6 xD (yes I'm just making fun).

But before the next saga, I-WANT-A-SPIN_OFF-GAME-EXPLAINING-THE-BACKSTORY-OF-THE-OTHER-ORGANIZATION-MEMBERS!!!! >_<

13. Alan Smithee

Alan Smithee Member

Seekers Of Light

14. Alex Roman

Alex Roman New Member

I believe that later on Vanitas will return in much older form and more awesome suit. And the new Keyblade age will be beggin with a spunky kid, (maybe girl) and they could be gifted with the way of the dawn and kinda already be a master, but Vanitas steals their light in attempt to still create the perfect Keyblade, so their goal is to fight creatures of light useing the darkness and partners like maby this time from FF and they could be Zack FFVII and Titus FFX. and On your journey you could be targeted by a council of Keyblade Masters who are like the offspring of the Original Heroes.

But you know, its not like I've thought about it that much...