• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Kingdom Hearts 3D Secret Ending *Spoiler*

Discussion in 'Archive' started by x3pic, Mar 31, 2012.

1. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2012
  2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! MY DREAM CAME TRUE FROM THE START!!!!! It makes more perfect sense for Kairi to have a keyblade than Lea to tell you the truth. :p:p:pTHOSE OF YOU WHO SAID THAT KAIRI WILL NEVER BE PLAYABLE, LOOK AT HER NOW! YEEEEEEEEES!!

3. Tetiro

Tetiro New Member

I think my jaw just hit the floor...

4. Razorhawkzor

Razorhawkzor New Member

Why can't I resist spoiler?

5. Tetiro

Tetiro New Member

Instantly thought of this tv character

[​IMG]

But regarding the seven lights. Obviously, there's these folks

Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey and Lea.

But who are the other two? I don't remember any others who are in a place they can fight (Aqua's still in the RoD, Ventus is sleeping and Terra...do I need to say?)

6. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

I was one of the doubters but they gave her one lol

You can't forget about Goofy and Donald

7. Tetiro

Tetiro New Member

Of course , Goofy and Donald would make seven!

Though part of me wants to say no. Look at all the others. They all now have keyblades...

8. EtherealSummoner

-_- If only I can figure out the translation of this. All I know is that Riku will be training her so that she too will become a Keyblade Master. XD BUT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! SHE WILL HAVE A MORE, PROMINENT ROLE!!!! YES! YES! YES!!! Oh... and I doubt that Goofy and Donald ould be a part of the seven.

9. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

That is the translated version bro. Also riku won't be training her yen sid asked for her. Riku brought her to him

10. EtherealSummoner

When I say translation, I meant from that Japanese to the English or English Subtitles. Still trying to figure out what they are trying to say...

11. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

Dude there is English subtitles -_____-

12. Razorhawkzor

Razorhawkzor New Member

I 'm abit torn on this. In the first game, the Keyblade was a weapon of great power and value. Now, pretty much every major character has one.

13. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

From what I gathered it is talking about the seven prinsess' of heart and Organization 13...thats what I gathered...if I am counting corect ther is Micky, Sora, Riku, and Kairi but there were also five more characters in 3D that can weild keyblades six if you include Xahenort...the other five are Xion, Roxas, Aqua, Terra, AND Ventus...Asumeing that I am interpreting this corecctly it seems that the keibladers that we know about are prepareing for war...witch would explain the part in the game where Xahenort(Origanal) was in the round room with Xemnas, and the MF then there was the parts with Xion and Namine in them wich means that there are comebacks of the nobody's and/or all the keybladers...then there is Axel/Lea and Xigbar/Braig...something then tells me that Organization 13 is back but with only the Strongest members(Lea not being on of them)...the only thing I can't figure out at this point is why Sora was seen in an Organization 13 Chair in the round room...

14. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

I feel the same way. Let's just give everyone a keyblade. In the first game there was only supposed to be one. Now it. Seems everyone has one

15. Tetiro

Tetiro New Member

Wouldn't be so bad if they actually killed some of the wielders. I mean I was satisfied when Eraqus dropped off. He was a great temporary wielder.

16. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

yes...wich brings me to asume that seeing as MF was useing a more powerfull version of Xemnas's Ethernal blades and that he was also able to use the powers of both Xigbar and Luxord that he can copie any power and any wepon makeing him a posible Keyblader for the Antagonists as well as Xahenort, Xemnas and Ansem SoD(Seeing as both are reincarnations of Xahenort) all have keyblades aswell...maybe there really will be a Keyblade war in the final game of the Xahenort saga...and if all the keybladers are comeing back then why is there is still get why VAT's master has not been seen sence BBS...

17. EtherealSummoner

Uh... not EVERYONE is getting a keyblade. To tell you the truth, why do you think there were so many keyblades in the keyblade graveyard at the Secret Ending of Kingdom Hearts 2? From there, I think that this is actually trying to show that there will be another Keyblade War... most likely that is.

18. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

its a real possibility but that don't mean that it will be antagonists against Portagonists...for all we know from Sora being on the seat Roxas sat in we could be witnesing a war of living Keybladers vs. DEAD keybladers...

19. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

Smart guy now. I don't want to be a jerk but EVERYONE is pretty much getting a keyblade. During the ORIGINAL kingdom hearts there was only supposed to be 1 keyblade master. They only had 1 keyblade to begin with. The secret ending that you saw in kingdom hearts 2 was concept at that time they didn't have a story nor faces for bbs at that time. Why do you think Rikus keyblade was there? Because it was basically concept till the came up with something half asses at the time. They knew they wante another game So they trhoygh out this keyblsde war and it worked

20. EtherealSummoner

-_- How in the world are you supposed to know?! You cannot just base yourself from the first game and go, "OH! there's only one keyblade! ALRIGHT!" Even so, you keep on seeing the other keyblades that you obtain in the first game anyways and even when you kept on hearing about how there were legends surrounding the keyblade about one brings ruin and the other one saves it. We did not even know that a Keyblade Master existed until Birth by Sleep came out. It was starting to show that there will be more than one keyblade wielder when Nomura started to play on the element of having the Kingdom Key switch between Riku and Sora in Hollow Bastion. To tell you as before, not EVERYONE is becoming a keyblade wielder. OH YES! Then there was the secret ending in Kingdom Hearts. None of us knew who the guy was but all of us were excited when the guy was able to dual wield two keyblades.